Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What music pumps you

what pumps you up

• Heavy metal (Deftones, Korn, Metallica)

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Hardcore Rap (50, PT, 2pac)

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Country (come on, someone listens to country)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • R&B (hopefully not many of the bros here)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Classic Rock (aka..oldies, van halen, led zep, Queen)

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • doesn't make difference (from Usher to Coal Chamber)

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
for me it doesnt matter....whichever song at the time gives me a mood of euphoria(sp), and i use that to clear my head, and then clench my teeth and try and make myself get angry...this way since i listen to my music loud when i lift, it filters out all destractions, takes away any sort of fear i ahve of the weight im about to move, and then the anger gives me the added burst. but a song that will motivate me one day wont necesarily work the next day

Inspector said:
Some of my favourites..

Powerman 5000- when worlds collide
D12- fight music
Pearl jam - do the evolution
Nine inch nails - march of the pigs
Mettalica - St anger
Ramones- Blitzkrieg bop

limp bizkit

Metal like Iron Maiden really gets me going when lifting weights. Or anything really agressive with a strong beat like Dr Dre, some speed garage, dark jungle and D&B, etc...

I live a few blocks away from the old mecca of house music "Ministry of Sound". I used to go clubbing all of the time (a few years back!) and still get down to house in the gym, but usually only when I' doing cardio, it just makes the time go really quick.

KillahBee said:
It's weird, but I have some of my trance albums on my ipod and occassionally I will let one play in the gym. if I am in the right mood it can really help.

If I need a real high-speed cardio, I'll put on some hard-core trance. Thinking about editing some music files to switch tempos for interval training.

D12, Helta Skelta, DMX, NWA, Pantera, Slipknot, System of a Down, and anything else nice and evil sounding, lol.

hardcore (especially Madball),metal, rap, ill fuck with some country....but yo our gym has this jazzy/soft romance R&B cd...everytime they put it in everyone drops the weights like wtf...

Top Bottom