Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is your aromatase inhibitor of choice?

Dellyo said:
Is there a link to the numbers and tests that have been done?

Do a search for any of the product names and include "bloodwork" in the search words, and you'll find them.

Mrpumped said:
Just when I thought no one was going to talk shit you and AR jump right ahead and attack a product that can't be deffended because the makers of the product are not allowed here. The both of you need to grow up.

By the way my choice is AIFM.

Baloney. And let's stop this "the guys aren't hear to defend themselves" lame ass excuse. I doubt if they'd know anyway. THEY DIDN"T INVENT IT! Ask Anthony or me about any of ther ingredients in our products and we'll tell you everything you want to know.

There are so many knowledgable people here, doesn't ANYBODY know HOW aifm works? Do YOU know? I suppose you'll just say "It works!" And that's supposed to be good enough. Yeah. I'll bet you'd accept that answer if me or Anthony gave it.

I'm all grown up dude. These are legitimate questions and concerns. If you can't answer them, accept your ignorance and stay out of it.

Nelson Montana said:
Baloney. And let's stop this "the guys aren't hear to defend themselves" lame ass excuse. I doubt if they'd know anyway. THEY DIDN"T INVENT IT! Ask Anthony or me about any of ther ingredients in our products and we'll tell you everything you want to know.

There are so many knowledgable people here, doesn't ANYBODY know HOW aifm works? Do YOU know? I suppose you'll just say "It works!" And that's supposed to be good enough. Yeah. I'll bet you'd accept that answer if me or Anthony gave it.

I'm all grown up dude. These are legitimate questions and concerns. If you can't answer them, accept your ignorance and stay out of it.

Why is it that whenever someone says an AF product has worked for them, you turn round and try to say it must be something else? It seems to me that you have something personal against AF or the guys that are not here anymore. If something works for someone, it works, what is your problem? Just because it isn't one of your products doesn't mean it's crap.

You and AR talk about proof and tests, Iv'e lost count of the number of threads that have been deleted because someone has asked something about your products that maybe YOU didn't know the answer to.

As far as AR goes, I don't remember him questioning AF products much when Ulter or Mac were around.

So as mrpumped said, maybe you guys do need to grow up!

Parm said:
Nelson Montana said:

Why is it that whenever someone says an AF product has worked for them, you turn round and try to say it must be something else? It seems to me that you have something personal against AF or the guys that are not here anymore. If something works for someone, it works, what is your problem? Just because it isn't one of your products doesn't mean it's crap.

You and AR talk about proof and tests, Iv'e lost count of the number of threads that have been deleted because someone has asked something about your products that maybe YOU didn't know the answer to.

As far as AR goes, I don't remember him questioning AF products much when Ulter or Mac were around.

So as mrpumped said, maybe you guys do need to grow up!

Still not getting what isn't "grown up."

I've never deleted a thread in my life. I can't. Are you sure you're not thinking about the AF guys? They did it all the time.

I have no problem talking about my products. If no one used them and they didn't even exists, I'd still track down the ingredients and take them seraretely -- which is what I've done for years and why I know they work.

Nelson Montana said:

Just like when they are asked they tell what ever people want to know about their products. Can you? You're the ignorant little fucktard.

Parm said:

Actually, I did. I did it before I worked for EF, and Macro banned me and deleted all of the posts. He deleted studies, posts, etc...and everything I ever said to defend myself, and allowed Ulter to attack me, and left 100% of Ulter's posts unchanged.

Then when I worked for EF, I stopped doing that on this site, out of professionalism; I never believed in or endorsed their products, but I stopped bashing them here, because I work for/with EF and am a professional.

Mrpumped said:
Just like when they are asked they tell what ever people want to know about their products. Can you? You're the ignorant little fucktard.

That first line isn't even a sentence. Do you want to try again?

By the way, I love it when nobodies use infantile curses to try and insult a professional. You don't have to waste time figuring out if they even have anything to say. You know right off the bat they're just a moron.

Top Bottom