Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does everybody do about thier attitude problem?

Mr.Dank

Not saying that everybody has one, but when people cycle long enough or enough times, and go to the gym basically practicing being aggressive, most people tend to end up a little over serious all the time and don’t laugh that much. Most people.
Has anyone, figured out a good cure for this? Smoking works short term, but some of us need our brains for work, and are too busy to sit around unmotivated.
Any Ideas?
The best thing I can think of is dancing. Only problem with that is most of us big people really suck at it.

maybe prozac, paxil etc....

Sorry that you have that problem. I have quite the opposite, seem to laugh all the time and am happy as can be.

I think reading this board is pretty funny i use to smoke the;) but it makes me lazy and i never get to the gym...get out and spend sometime with mother nature ie. hiking the beach sometimes its just nice to get away from people....or go on a cruise do something new change your scienery long drive or something...

I look in the mirror and notice how good looking I am it always brings a smile to my face. Seriously i'm always the happiest when i'm around a bunch of women it just puts me in a good mood.

I go out at night on all fours and hunt small mammals and women with large breasts.

Is this the chat board? I hate this shit. Like I give a fuck how anonymous people on an anabolic discussion board deal with emotional problems.

Top Bottom