Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys think of Cytomel....

str8cubano said:
T3 works...best ramp I say was BigAndy69...look for it on google. I have been fucking with t3 for some time now, as long as you don't do stupid as shit like go over board (100mcg for long period of time) you should be fine..Be carefull though, as you do ramp up to 75mcg your body feels like a furnace. It's something to consider towards the end of a cycle. anavar or test will do as it can be catabolic and your muslces WILL look flat as fuck while on it so it may play a psychological twist on your head...but it's only at doses of 30mcg +. Either way, research the hell out of it before you do it
So what would be a good recommended dose and for how long?

i stayed on too long b/c i loved the fat loss---you would, after i do not know how many cycles and at 41, i would know better.......from no on, call me lipoflame man

i went from 16% down to about 12ish% while on 250 of sust e/o/d and 600 equipoise. i went up to 100mg and stayed there for about 2 months. my thyroid is okay--just t3/t4/tsh are way way low whereas is was not before (off for 2 months). went back up to about 16-17% when my wife's endo made me stop all gear.

u can permanetly fukk ur thyroid for life, i dont like the idea of t-3 , wouldnt do it, and if u dont run it perfect u will look flat

oh, and one key point--with something where exact dose is critical, i would not use anything but the real thing. my downward slide started when i stole some liquid t-3 from my labs rats....

I tried it, used it with clen but I used it while I was running test and some other stuff too. I was advised at the time when running T3 and Clen you run the risk of losing muscle if your not running gear along with it. I think I was using Prop and Tren....I was ripped up felt hot as hell sweating all the time. It worked.

n1tro said:
I tried it, used it with clen but I used it while I was running test and some other stuff too. I was advised at the time when running T3 and Clen you run the risk of losing muscle if your not running gear along with it. I think I was using Prop and Tren....I was ripped up felt hot as hell sweating all the time. It worked.

i run a low dose of test with it just for that reason.

Top Bottom