Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well I just totaled my car

of course at first i was feeling fine... shaken up and hell of a burn on my chest and neck but of course now that im calmed down im feeling awful. Throwing up, horrible headache and chest pain. I took a blow to the chest really bad and was hit behind the head very hard with a binder that was on my back dash. Just went check the car out again and completely broke down. Whole front dash is destroyed due to the air bags coming out, my map light completely busted out. Things busted out all over.

Maybe a concussion? not sure

Air bags aren't fun when they are busting in your face. I'm sure ill have one hell of a bruse on my chest

Erzulie said:
Air bags aren't fun when they are busting in your face. I'm sure ill have one hell of a bruse on my chest

take a picture so we can see the bruise :evil:

on a nonsexual note

that is all :p

Erzulie said:
of course at first i was feeling fine... shaken up and hell of a burn on my chest and neck but of course now that im calmed down im feeling awful. Throwing up, horrible headache and chest pain. I took a blow to the chest really bad and was hit behind the head very hard with a binder that was on my back dash. Just went check the car out again and completely broke down. Whole front dash is destroyed due to the air bags coming out, my map light completely busted out. Things busted out all over.

Maybe a concussion? not sure
Hang in there sweetheart! We all love you

the good news is there is a mechanic in your town that gives discounts and maybe you will make some money off the insurance claim. btw that really sucks, as a kid I did it all the time so I feel for you.

foreigngirl said:
why dont you go to the doctor to see if you are really ok?

if i keep throwing up i will. They took my bp at the scene and it was kinda high but i think it was due to the trama

i have to go get a rental and get a few things out of my car. Gonna take a few pics if i can.

Im so damn depressed

Top Bottom