Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 3 Generic Ox Results

Keep it up bro.
Probably you should think less about bulking and more about adding quality lean mass. Especially with the light AS cycle that your on right now.

I think you need a diet adjustment, or you'll never be able to see what the drugs are doing under there...

you need to hit the weights a lot harder and for a longer amount of time. No disrespect but dude you need a good base. Steroids are put into the scenario after one has reached his natural potential. And I can tell you that you probably have'nt done that yet. Again no disrespect intended so don't get angry with me. Just telling you about what I went through. I graduated from High school at 6'2'' 170. Now I am lean and 230 so it takes time good food and training H E A V Y........

Bigdog I disagree wholeheartedly. Anyone who actually waits to use AS till they hit their genetic limit are ensuring themselves a lifetime of steroid use. No gains can ever be kept long term past your genetic limit so by waiting for this moment you will be on AS for the rest of your life if you want to keep this muscle.

Also when does one truly know his genetic limit. How can you be 100% sure that you won't grow anymore naturally. Maybe tweaking your diet or training will still allow more muscle growth. Everyone plateaus at some point, how could you ever know when it's a true limit. Also this supposed limit would take many years to hit. I see people claim to hit their genetic limit in a few years of training and I laugh because it'd be impossible to do that quickly natural.

I think the only prequisite about steroid use is sufficient age and knowledge. I think 21 is a minimum age to start as you never know when you're done growing. I stopped growing vertically at 10th grade but I was still filling out until I was around 20 years old. As far as knowledge goes this is more important than any theoretical gym experience. I've seen people that have been working out for 10 years who know jack shit about the science of it. In fact most of the people I talk to in the gym really don't have a clue about diet or training and look the same they always have looked like while I've made humungous changes in a much shorter time, even before I touched AS. Some of these were beginner gains but they don't last for long. These people are not good candidates for AS use regardless of their "experience" because they can't even get their natural training or diet in order.

Personally I will be using AS to reach my natural genetic limit faster than normal. I consider it a different means to the same end. As of this point I have no wish to go past my genetic limit purely for the reason that I have no wish to live on AS forever. Once you go past your limit you will always want to go back there and will require drug use forever. You would have a hard time being happy any time you're not on a cycle knowing how big you "could" be and this is the point where I think use[/] turns to abuse.

At any rate keep it up twitched. If there is any AS to start off on I think Ox is the one. I busted my cherry on it and have no regrets. I am still happy making meager gains and have no wish to attempt a 30 pound gain in one cycle.

dude...instead of counting on OX,get in tune w/ your DIET and training...no disrespect intended...just some constructive critisism...diet...and poerhaps daman has recommended something useful as well...good luck bro...

da big thinker said:
dude...instead of counting on OX,get in tune w/ your DIET and training...no disrespect intended...just some constructive critisism...diet...and poerhaps daman has recommended something useful as well...good luck bro...

Thanks for the advice. The fact of the matter is, I'm not "counting" on anything but my own intelligence (which I try to use to make productive posts here). My training regime is flawless and performed at maximum intensity every day. My diet is a 40/40/20 zone @ 4,200 calories a day, although I will admit it isn't all oatmeal and chicken breasts. I've got my thesis and a job to worry about. My goal at this stage in my life is to put on as much "mass" as possible. I see no reason to be doing any "cutting" when my arms are as small as the above pictured, regardless of bodyfat, some may disagree.

The beauty of this whole hobby is that it is of a purely personal nature. Striving to do better then the day before. My drivers license (which needs to be renewed) reads 5'9", 105lbs. I'm almost 200 now, even if it isn't all lean mass.

How I look on the beach doesn't matter to me right now, my end goal is 225 @ 8% (and stay there). I think it would be counter-productive to "cut" at this point, even though I must look shittier then I thought based on this thread :).

Like I said, I'm a mathematics grad student, I don't (and have never) played any sports, but I am trying to change my lifestyle, I just wish it came overnight.

thanks to everyone who posted,

vageta: your thread a while ago was inspirational, along with your post in this thread.

twitched

Last edited:
Top Bottom