Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k hits

Re: We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k h

I want this stuff but it's sooooo expensive. A cycles worth will cost the same as my cycle even with the 15% off code. Probably gonna end up just using alpha lipoid acid and NAC instead to save money

Re: We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k h

I want this stuff but it's sooooo expensive. A cycles worth will cost the same as my cycle. Probably gonna end up just using alpha lipoid acid and NAC instead to save money

It's not that bad. $100 will get you two bottles that will last you 8 weeks, for $140 you could get 3 bottles to last 12 weeks.

Can't put a value on good health.

It's well worth the money imo.

My on cycle support and pct supplies always cost more than the actual aas. It's money well spent knowing my health and recovery are taken care of.

Could I get away with only taking it while on the oral part of my cycle. ie the first 4 weeks with beast and last 6 weeks anavar, with a 5 week break in between with no n2guard while on only test

Could I get away with only taking it while on the oral part of my cycle. ie the first 4 weeks with beast and last 6 weeks anavar, with a 5 week break in between with no n2guard while on only test

Well, you DEFINITELY need it during orals, but other injections can cause some havoc on your cholesterol and other factors.

N2Guard was a great product in all honesty. If you tend to get lightheaded, or get some sort of headache, N2guard helps reduce the effects of that. Right after I started N2Guard you definitely could tell a difference. I have yet to get lightheaded when using it. Great product. Did what I wanted it to.

My bp seems to be pretty leveled out even on my current cycle. I use to get bad ass blood preassure spikes, no cramps at all. Well worth the money in my opinion. I take 7 caps ed, and am cruising right along, no sides at all as of yet.

And for peeps who really need help with acne check this out NTBM's Acne Attacker Kit
and we will have a new emu oil+Caffeine+vitamin E shampoo out within the next 30 days for peeps who suffer from hair loss when on cycle. In resent studies caffeine applied transdermally tot he scalp is able to block dht at the site. We have created a powerful shampoo with over 2% caffeine and uses Emu oil as the transdermal to send it deep into the skin. Plenty of Vitamin-e to strengthen the Hair as well as many other Natural strengthening ingredients and a super bad ass Mocha sent!!! For you pimps out there.

Hells yeah! I really need some of this. What's the name?

Hells yeah! I really need some of this. What's the name?

X2 on the shampoo product. I remember reading about this a long time ago and was very excited.

Russian authored a thread explaining the benefits of caffeine at the scalp and how it increases blood flow I believe, which led to more growth. I had no idea caffeine could block DHT at the site of application. I have been using Nizoral 2% for a while now for the purpose.

I wonder if Nizorol 2% and NTBM's new Hair Loss Shampoo can be combined in small amounts and lathered on the scalp at the same time?

I am doing 500mg of test a week and soon to be starting 50mg of winnie ED for 6 weeks. I was starting to get head rushes and headaches and BP was starting to go up. Im into week 3 of my cycle, I feel great, I actually lost some water weight, headaches are gone as well as head rushes and I just got my BP checked when I went to the docs for sinus infections and my BP had actually gone down a little. It was 130/79 and before it was 135/83. So far I enjoy it!

Question when do you guys feel is the best time to take it? Do you take the one serving size once a day or do you take it twice?

Top Bottom