Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vets and mods..

bEEfJerky

i heard about this guy named voxd**s not a aas slanger or anything like that.my wrists been killing me and my elbow.so, anyways he has this stuff called cjt peptide.i asked him if it was glucosamine and chodritpin(sp?) main ingrediants ,because in my case that shit dont work for me.
he didnt tell me if they used glucosamine or the other.

the answer i got was the peptide used would bind well with cartilage and tendons as if to rebuild.
since i dont all this kind of talk too much.was wandering if could check it out for me.thanks.will give addy to mod or vets.

bEEfJerky said:
i heard about this guy named voxd**s not a aas slanger or anything like that.my wrists been killing me and my elbow.so, anyways he has this stuff called cjt peptide.i asked him if it was glucosamine and chodritpin(sp?) main ingrediants ,because in my case that shit dont work for me.
he didnt tell me if they used glucosamine or the other.

the answer i got was the peptide used would bind well with cartilage and tendons as if to rebuild.
since i dont all this kind of talk too much.was wandering if could check it out for me.thanks.will give addy to mod or vets.

what? go buy some joint fuel from gnc or something...:p ;)

Re: Re: vets and mods..

haxedout said:

what? go buy some joint fuel from gnc or something...:p ;)

Agreed. Hehehe and if you use anabolics try deca. I had exactly the same problems you had at different times though but deca did the trick and healed it quick both times. For those that don't believe this don't knock it until you try it. Deca is a miracle. Just had recent shoulder pains actually. Frontloaded with 600mg deca (higher dose since deca takes long to hit peak blood concentration levels) and within a little over a week gone.

joint fuel dont work for shit for me..thanks anyways..
mike p.t.i cant lift without out deca and e.q. post cycle i shrink like a baloon right after my cycle.because the pain in the elbow and wrist keeps me from lifting over 2 years now..back and forth.
but my eq is at a very low dose right now..
it masks the pain but doesnt heal or really strenghten anything but the muscle,it wont heal no tendons, no ligaments, and no cartilage.some more help please,read the top post i want some people with knowledge to look into it will give addy(site) to this guys site so somebody can check it out for me..i need to know how effective peptides are in healing and rebuilding..some more input please.
this guy i'm talking from (anabolic fitnes) is like a chemist or something he makes his shit but not aas just different things.

Top Bottom