Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper chest

haha...........don't i know it, had a serious talk with them and explained my discontent with this particular gene!! i think they got the point.

unclep

11/2in22g5ccfilled said:
BITCH SLAP YOUR MOM AND DAD! IT'S GENETICS PERIOD!

About chest injections, I've been doing it for B-12 just to give enough sites for ed rotations. Go in carefully with a 1" pin into the middle meaty part if you have to. I personally like it because I can use both hands and see it clearly, but I don't believe in site injections that much so I doubt I will do it for real gear. Maybe I'll change my mind when I fondle my winny amps...

As for upper chest, I jumped to look at this thread. See, out of every part of my body, I would say my upper chest has always been the best part proportionally. It is always square, always pumped, and carry good size in spite of everywhere else that may be lagging. (My lower and outer chests are a different issue.)

What is the secret? I think genetics play a huge role. I can't get the seriatus (sp?) muscle strips around my ribs for the life of me. It's also very difficult for me to develope lower lats. However, upper chest is simple. I think incline db press will worker as well for you as stiff arm pullovers work for me (for the rib muscles). Meaning, they'll do something, but you can't help your genetics. Also, try starting your chest day with incline. Six years of training never did it different.

I would try this, It might sound strange but it works better than one can imagine. Warm up for like 10 minutes on a bike or whatever, then go to the smith machine. Set the bench to "incline", something like 25-30degree angle.
Warm up 3 sets of 10 reps, tapper up and stop the last warm up set at something like 20lb from what you can bench for 8reps.
Now the 4:th set is the workset. Satrt it and go slow, the positive phase explosive and the neg phase slow. Go to falure, something like 8-10reps. Then rest for 20-25 seconds no more. Then hit the same weight again with maximum reps. Then take off 20lb and do another set after 20-25 seconds. Rest again and do the last set with the same weight and when you feel you have reached falure, go down negative very very slow. Something like 5-8seconds. Done.

Next up is Flyes, do 2 sets of 8-10reps, 1 minute in between.

next up 2 sets of 12-15reps in a chest press mashine.
Strech like a MOFO, for something like 3-5minutes.

This is a type of DC program, and it really works. Worth a try

unclep said:
can't get the upper part of the chest to grow........no matter what i do!!!

CHEST grows but down and out:( , any suggestions?

unclep

Best thing for you to try bro is this

Incline flyes 6-10 to absolute failure
immediatley superset with Incline smith press for 1-3 reps

Do this 3x around

Make sure you go down to your chest and remember (absolute failure)

What chris said. If your chest doesn't grow from that, its not gonna grow from anything.

Just remember the key is high intensity, keep it moving, very little rest. Its not the quantity of sets but the quality of the sets.

Top Bottom