Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UG lab test hurts my prostate, Pharm does not. Why?

Snarling Force

Into first week of cycle, and this time around I decided to try a UG lab test, in this case sust, and by day 5, I realized I had forgotten why I stopped using UG lab test many years ago. I don't know why, but it enlarges and irritates my prostate, and just after 5 days, having an orgasm hurts, exactly how it happened to me the last time I used UG. This NEVER happens with pharm karachi or organon sust, only UG. This is the 3rd UG brand now that has done this to me.

What is in the UG shit that does this this? I will never again put UG lab shit into me if I can avoid it.

Has anyone else ever experienced this difference?

-SF

I would suggest that it is enlarging your prostate the test injections! I wouldn't rule out it occurring with non-underground test as well.

I would consider going to the doctor mate and getting a check up because it's not right. It's not a bad thing but I would be careful as it can create concerns in the future!

Do you get any similar symptoms when urinating as well?

Pissing is ok, but I can feel it way off in the distance, very faint fatigue. This simply doesn't happen (at least to me) with pharm stuff. Live and learn, (or in my case, live and forget over the course of many years, then learn again.)

I can only speculate ,it may be the BA content, But! who knows.

many ug brands get their 'stuff' from a similar source... and purity can be an issue.

pharm grade stuff is pure

what is in the impurities in ug brands will be unknown and that is the problem

at least you know what works for you. be glad and stay clear of the ug stuff.

Top Bottom