Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Two serious questions

enacer420nj

1: Where can someone voluntarily take a steroid test to prove clean and how much would it cost?

2: If someone had a few bottles and a small amount of tabs (winny prov letro nolv) in your home and it was seized would these be serious and all seperate charges? What would it be nocked down to if u had a good lawyer? could u walk away without a felony conviction? (NJ)

Yo! Where ya been bossman?

OK, 1st question; no idea

2nd; I have a friend of friend who (cuz he's a freakin' retard) ended up having his house (well his parents house) raided and they found A LOT of juice......he could have faced jail time, suspened driving license, and who know how much more BUT he got a good attorney & he ultimtely had to pay a huge fine but that was it (I think)

~EZ

Depends on your prior record. If you're clean then possibly fines and probation. If not then you're probably going on vacation courtesy of the state. Lol

Edit my above post, he did get probation and a fine...

~EZ

In Canada it's not illegal to have a bottle it's illegal to sell or buy weird a no that's out of a cops mouth now if ur sitting there with to much they can charge ya with intent to sell but most cops I no do it so lol

trying to figure out NJ law regarding what it would be knocked down to with no priors....the last thing I want is a felony conviction

^^^ what happened for it to be seized?

if its enough for you to get charged with distributing thats gonna be a problem. i know a guy at my gym turned down a plea deal and pled not guilty, well they nailed him hard and he got 12 some years in prison. he has a wife and young kids too, kinda sad story he didn't take the deal.

if its a small amount then you would get charged with possession and with no prior record and a good lawyer that can negotiate, the prosecutor can drop that down to where you would face a fine and probation. its no different then being caught with any controlled substance.

1: Where can someone voluntarily take a steroid test to prove clean and how much would it cost?

2: If someone had a few bottles and a small amount of tabs (winny prov letro nolv) in your home and it was seized would these be serious and all seperate charges? What would it be nocked down to if u had a good lawyer? could u walk away without a felony conviction? (NJ)

LabCorp would be your best bet for this. They are pretty quick with results and it will run you around $100 or so.

Top Bottom