Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/test/eq cycle advice

Sides always depends on the individual , i would start at a lower dose and then reach about 350/week if your handling the sides well

Pick either Tren or EQ. Not both.

Rhe reason being you've never used either.

Tren sides can be a bitch, and some people can react badly to eq (rarely though). You'll want experience with tren before adding a 3rd compound.

Run Test E @ 500mg/week at least 10 weeks.
Run tren Ace @ 50mg per day or 100mg eod. 8 weeks (30ml @ 100mg/ml) if you can handle it

That's it.

Get your anti estro/prog drugs and your pct in hand when you start.

Tren A will shrivel your nuts within a week :)

HCG while still running gear for weeks is pointless. You are shut down completely after all that. Hit the hcg the day after your last shot. It's not bringing your balls back while you still have excessive exogenous hormones in your body.

Are there many sides for eq? I like the sound of the hardening effect and vascularity from it. That's fine if the balls shrink short term as long as I can still get with the wife

Ok well that doesn't seem that bad. How long before you start noticing gains from tren and how long before you notice sides

Top Bottom