Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e and test e cycle help

rugby3

Hi,
I'm 34
178cm
115kg stocky (Endomorph)
I played rugby all my life and when I stopped 4 years ago I piled on the weight as I ate the same amount as I did when I was playing rugby but I wasn't doing the same amount of exercise. 2 years ago I got on the scales as my wife brought some just before a summer holiday, I nearly had a heart attack, 140kgs!. since that day I changed my life being healthier and training 4-6 times a week. I've put on a lot of muscle while loosing some fat and I'm feeling better. I have done 2 courses of steroids before Tren and test, tbol and I'm looking for some help with dosages and if I'm missing anything from my cycle.

I'm planning on running
400mg of Tren e a week for 12 weeks
300mg of Test e a week for 12 weeks
Tamo and Clomid for pct for 4 weeks after course finishes.

This is a cutting cycle to bust me through a plateau.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

looks good. U need an ai for e2 control and either pramipexole or caber or dostinex for prolactin from the tren: diet and willing to train hard with no energy will determine your results

115KG is 253 pounds correct?

And you're 5'8-ish?

@ what BF%

Have you run nolva with tren before?

I think it looks okay. I'd agree about having prolactin control drugs available, but not protectively taking them. Ai seems unnecessary at those doses but would not hurt having it around either.

115 KGs is about 260 lbs yes, my body fat is about 15-18% might be a little lower, upper body and legs have little to no fat, the last of my stored fat is around my middle, because I lost so much weight I have excess skin now. Diet is on point at the moment I'm going to reduce the calories whilst on course.
Appreciate all your advice and I'll be looking for some AI before I start.

I'd be willing to bet your body fat is much higher than you think it is. That's the way it is for most. People tend to underestimate bodyfat. Because of that, I don't think you are in the right shape to run steroids, especially Tren. You really need to be no fatter than 12-14% in my opinion. Tren is extremely harsh and will be harder on your health the worse Tue shape you are in

Everybody body fat is way fucking higher when they say 15 or more % 99% of the time 5'8 at 260lbs at 15% body fat is a Fucking monster and would not need my advise for shit

I'm from the Pacific Islands we have the densest muscle of all nationalities. I am relatively new to all this steroid culture and that's why I joined here to get advice from people that have taken it more than myself. People do say who is that beast when they see me but the majority of what I have is hard work and genetics. When I see myself I don't feel big (the day you start lifting is the day your never big enough), I'm thinking of what I could be after taking this.

Go get your body fat done by the PT at your gym some charge if u r cool he will do it for free just because people call u a beast doesn't mean u r take your shirt off and if they say holy fuck u look photo shopped that is what u r after

Top Bottom