Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transporting orals thru customs, airports etc.

wouldn't do it personally under any circumstances, but we are really talking about quantity here. A small amount for personal use in a pill bottle isn't going to be sniffed out by a dog. I've carried pills I was prescribed before, and not once checked because hey, that's really pretty normal. If you are doing something pretty normal, then why wouldn't folks treat you normally? Still, carrying on self something illegal through customs, why risk it with the other alternatives out there?

You gotta realize if a 250 lb man with massive muscles walks through customs carrying a pill bottle they might suspect something. But its a lot easier to just buy them on the black market so I always go that route.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

You gotta realize if a 250 lb man with massive muscles walks through customs carrying a pill bottle they might suspect something. But its a lot easier to just buy them on the black market so I always go that route.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hard to argue with that logic. I think I will find a source. Thanks for the reply!

I'm not sure about the US but in the Uk you can bring it back with no problems, I went to turkey and when I got back in England I declared that I had steriods with me came 100% clear as the hone office told me to do so in email I had primobolan and test enthanate I had enough for a 3 month cycle. I had no problems what so ever and when talking to customs they said the worste mistake people make when people bring it back through the boarder is not declare it as then if they find it they then have to confiscate out of principle. I know the US is alot stricter then the uk but I'd still email your government to see where you stand as there might be loop holes with certain drugs

Top Bottom