Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Told Doc About Steroid Use ...

AND she is a female in "the game" SCORE!! I salute you for bravery (telling the doc) and I envy you for your luck :). Is she single?

I have the same kind of Doc. a family friend, who was keeping all of our AAS conversations off the record. That is a great peace of mind!!!

newpump said:
AND she is a female in "the game" SCORE!! I salute you for bravery (telling the doc) and I envy you for your luck :). Is she single?

Yeah, she's single -- but I'm not... lol... Not sure if I could hook up an Internet date for you ... could give it a try...

I really wasn't going to say anything, but she knew -- and she drug it out of me...

GUNZ-007 said:
I have the same kind of Doc. a family friend, who was keeping all of our AAS conversations off the record. That is a great peace of mind!!!

Do you just basically do the same thing? (Have your blood work monitored). Is there anything else that I should be asking?

We did the blood work before i started to get a base and he checked everything. We will check it mid cycle and at completion.

damn, i'd love to find a bb doc. i don't care if it's a female, male, transvestite or a monkey as long as they GET IT and can give you some good advice/help.

GOOD FOR YOU!!

I told a doc that I was using one time and if he would prescribe me some HCG for coming off. He asked how much I was on and all of that and told me there were other alternatives to just using HCG and for me to come in if I needed more help. I never went back, but the moral is, they cant say anything to anyone. I made sure before I told him that is was a patient, Dr. thing and that it was between he and I. Another Dr. in the ER one time told me that they can only go to the cops if you are indangering yourself or others. She sounds cool, if they were all like that, it would make things easier on all of us. BamBam

Top Bottom