Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To everyone who gives a fuck

SleepingFist

It is clear that to some of you (Ms Kitten for example) the loss of over 6000 lives is just an excuse to make use of a humour you did not have before a great deal of people died.
A terrible waste of lives and a horror of an uncertain future faces millions and not because of their religion or their geography but because one, stupid fuck thought the west has and would have no coherance...which clearly we see it has.
We have the arrogance of the west and the opinion of the east nurturing each others stupidities. There is no common sense whilst there is the ignorance of but a few ungifted shits waging war on what could be a future we would gladly bequeth our children. We have no excuse and no right to condemn anything other than an individual for anything. If a Geofrey Dahmer or Peter Sutcliffe kills, does he demonstrate the skein of an entire civilisation? I doubt that. If one catholic rapes a quire boy, do all catholics? Well, as much as I suspect they do it is unlikley. So stop. As it is no joke, as it is a serious moment in all our histories so it is also a moment where you must take responsibility for the trivial, the loose and the crass on this board, for this minutiae of society is what could make us wise though we clearly appreciate the ignorant.
Some of you were worth knowing....but most havebeen too ignorant to know. So in keeping with the bitter, self emeliorationg, gob shite (oh god my man is left me where will my next cock some from) poor arse spineless turds who propogate this web site...yours digusted....is off to pastures new.

Fuck u 2

One man? What about all the ones who danced in the streets. They want a holy war. A jihad. And thier religion isnt even real.

An Apology

Sorry, had too much to drink and then read some of the posts on Elite and had a rant....I'm still off to pasteures new, but pobably nead my dick cut off for this thread. So, once again, oops....staying off the JD from now on.

Top Bottom