Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TJ Border Updates??

The Terminator said:
Yes, they are taking ID's, I have been opting to drive recently, they don't ever seem to scan mine when I drive through....could be the high powered handgun I keep on the passenger seat ;)

with tits like those, you're beggin to be stopped, searched, and taken into custody for 'questioning'.

:D

It came out on the newspaper today that everyone visa or ID is going to be scanned, and even they,ll have your fingerprint on their computer systems.

Bro's Bro's........your all trippen. I know hundreds of people who walk through. Let them scan your ID's, just be cool. Seriously, Its not a big deal. Walk through with a bunch of Bitches on a busy holiday or weekend. Just be yourself and dont flex.....lol. You'll be alright. I always am. :D

I just went through last weekend by car. I didn't have anything this time, just checking prices, and it was a good thing I didn't. The customs agent immediatley asked if I had steroids I was smuggling. He padded down my back seat and threatened to bring the dogs over. I was able to keep my calm and say I had nothing which he ended up believing. One scary thing I did stupid was leave my notebook I wrote the prices in open in the back seat. Luckly he didn't notice it and just pushed it aside. Please PM me if you have any good ideas I can use so I don't get the third degree when I do get my stuff.

w8lifterfromcal said:
I just went through last weekend by car. I didn't have anything this time, just checking prices, and it was a good thing I didn't. The customs agent immediatley asked if I had steroids I was smuggling. He padded down my back seat and threatened to bring the dogs over. I was able to keep my calm and say I had nothing which he ended up believing. One scary thing I did stupid was leave my notebook I wrote the prices in open in the back seat. Luckly he didn't notice it and just pushed it aside. Please PM me if you have any good ideas I can use so I don't get the third degree when I do get my stuff.

Pack a Mac-10 with you....that ought to stop the questioning.

What if you got caught, I don't know, say about 4 years ago with some gear, they have you in the computer right? Or is your record clear with them after a certain time passes. If not, then if your name is in the system for getting pinched before, you think it's strip search time?

GTplayer said:
What if you got caught, I don't know, say about 4 years ago with some gear, they have you in the computer right? Or is your record clear with them after a certain time passes. If not, then if your name is in the system for getting pinched before, you think it's strip search time?

You will have your smiling face in the secondary search room in a heart beat.

They assign a thing to you that has a name like an "A4 number." I don't remember the exact term... but once you have it you are tagged for life.

Top Bottom