Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tito Raymond, natural??

Is Tito drug free?

• Yes, Tito is a natural!

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • No, Tito is pumped with roids!

Votes: 86 90.5%

• Total voters

torrro

Im a natural bodybuilder who admire Tito's body. How many of you guys thinks he's REALLY natural??

Please as many as possible answer..

Thanx

I think to be deemed natural to compete in a natural contest you have to be natural for a certain amount of time not totally natural. Isn't it something like three years? Correct me if I'm wrong. So that means he could have done them in the past to put on the size but then maintained for a few years. It does require superior genetics to maintain the size but no one will ever know the truth

saw tito at the team universe 2000 and he looked natural to me...i beleive that tito relies on his diet to look like that...---fyi

So when competing as a natural do they do random tests throughout the year, or just at the time of the contest? If that is the case then how hard can it be, quitting drugs before the competition?

I think he is natural . One of my friend competes in natural shows ..he s got one coming up soon . he could look like Flex if he got on some A.s (same physique and potential) . So I definetly believe tito is natural some of the signs are good skin quality , no excessive dryness from abuse of lasix . and also good proportions compared with bone mass with no freaky parts

Jay Cutler is natural that's why he only took second to Ronnie Coleman who did a short cycle of d-bol(100tabs) and test(10cc's)4 or 5 years ago.:mix:

Top Bottom