Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips for Anavar cycle

i gained 12 keepable lbs off 60mg/ed of BD that is

Please tell me if it's okay for a first 21years old cycle of Anavar :

50mg/day split in how many please ? (2/3/4/5 ???)

I'll add some tribulus (2g/day) to help with the htpa decrease turning and post cycle

I'll add some liver protect, and Creatine Mono !

I'll do a PCT :
Nolvadex : 40 mg week 1
30 mg week 2
20 mg week 3
20 mg week 4

Is it ok ?

jagerbombme said:
if a doctor did that i believe it would be against the law. i just ordered my Anavar - oxandrolone - , ordered 2000 mg, gonna eat 60mg/day until they're gone and running Sustanon 250 with it. don't think you need any nolvadex or PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - if Anavar - oxandrolone - only cycle because it doesn't aromatize and doesn't affect testosterone production. even at the higher doses. this information is gathered from what i've read on EF forums and is not from my experience by the way.

avoiding a flame with last one. i think i got it though.

running a selective estrogen receptor modulator for PCT isn't jsut about restoring Test production, its about getting your cholesterol values back too. which will assuredly be shot running Anavar - oxandrolone -

also fuck tribulus. don't waste a penny on that shit

If you are going Anavar only, personally I would add some creatine & some kind of natural test boosting supplement like "Unleashed" with it.

im currently on a 30/40/50/60/60/60 cycle of var. the blue ones..

for pct should i just do 20mg aday of nolva for a month or what do you guys suggest? i herd it can have a reverse effect and cause gyno... and i think i may already have it

*im hopin to use var as a lbm gainer.. i wanna shred some fat

dieselboy5000 said:
Whats up,
This is my first post here. I'm 24 y/o, 5'11", 180. I started training seriously about 4 years ago, since then I've put on about 30 pounds of lean muscle. I am planning to start my first ever cycle soon - decided to go with 60 mg Anavar ED. I know "test is best" and "no test no cycle," but I'm sticking with the var for now . I'd like to add about 15 lbs of muscle and get really cut up (I know this is probably too ambitious but I like to aim high). I am going to take a liver detox formula (ALA/milk thistle) and using Nolva for PCT. I have a few questions:

1) I hear var can suppress the appetite, but if you keep cals high then it's possible to bulk up a bit. Is there anything I can take to stimulate my appetite (not another AAS)?

2) Should I split the dose into two per day, or take it all at once?

3) What is good for cholestorol protection? I've heard niacin/niaspan are effective. Anything else?

4) What do you guys tell your doctors to avoid suspicion when you keep coming back for bloodwork?

Thanks!

SPLIT the doSe AM/PM stack with creatine,

I was on var in my avi gained 7 pounds and hardened up nicely, nuthing crazy but a noticable differance

Hulk is just ripped

quanto é que baixou a tua bf?eu tbm estou a pensar em fazer um ciclo de anavar mas esta dificil de arranjar aqui por portugal ja pensei mandar vir da net mas tenho medo de ser intrujado.abraço

Top Bottom