Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on adding Dbol

nb01741

Stats
23 y.o.
5'10"
200 lbs.
13% bf

Ok, so I'm about to be 4 weeks into my Test E cycle on Monday. I had wanted to do a 4 week kicker with Dbol weeks 1-4, but I couldn't get it so I just decided to run Test E solo. Now that I'm 4 weeks in, I have easy access to Dbol, but Idk if I should add it in weeks 4-8, or just don't even buy it. What would be the best option for me? This is my first test cycle and I'm pinning 500mg/wk. I've had awesome results as far as my lifts go, but not much of a difference in the mirror besides my biceps.
Any help is appreciated

Week 4 is where your test will start to shine. This is the start of something beautiful, let the test guide you!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Week 4 is where your test will start to shine. This is the start of something beautiful, let the test guide you!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Solid advice. You could always use the DBOL next cycle.

Yea, I know that's what I was thinking, If it would've been week 2 or something it would be no hesitation, but I'll probably just save it. I'm worried that my test is underdosed though, because of how sketchy the bottle is (just a glass vial with a sticker that says **, then Test Enanthate under that, and 250mg/ml under that). I didn't realize how sketchy it was until I looked at all the counterfeit vials on the forum...but the first week was awesome, but since then I haven't had an "on" feeling at all, even though I have gone up a lot on my lifts... Maybe I need to be patient, but hopefully I'll start feeling it sometime this week. (by the way the sticker is crooked lol)

Last edited:
please edit your post that has the lab name on it...

if you are going to add anything it would be anavar on the back end of the cycle... test isn't going to really kick in until week 5 since its a longer ester... you will definitely start to notice soon... forget the dbol... anavar would be a good option...

please edit your post that has the lab name on it...

if you are going to add anything it would be anavar on the back end of the cycle... test isn't going to really kick in until week 5 since its a longer ester... you will definitely start to notice soon... forget the dbol... anavar would be a good option...

My bad, didn't realize that was sourcing. But Dbol is really all I can get, unless I went with a pH that's good for cutting/no water retention.

If by week 10 I haven't got the results I want, do y'all think it would be a good idea to run it up to week 14 (PCT)?

I personally ran sust @500/week for my first cycle and ran across some Dbol at 6 weeks in. I took it for 9 days and couldnt deal with the water retention from it. My advice, save it for another cycle

I personally ran sust @500/week for my first cycle and ran across some Dbol at 6 weeks in. I took it for 9 days and couldnt deal with the water retention from it. My advice, save it for another cycle

Thanks for the advice man, glad you said that because I was still leaning towards it.

Top Bottom