Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This really sucks!

Bigbaldy33

I've posted here a couple of times for advice but still haven't found an answer for my issues. I'm 47 years old, 6'2" 230 lbs and about 13% bodyfat. For the majority of my adult life I've been heavy (got to 305 lbs in 2008) but active with my job and workouts. I've been on HRT for the past 7 years and it served me well until the middle of 2009. I did a boost cycle of cyp, deca and eq. At the time, I was ignorant that I needed a PCT since I was on cyp/hrt and thought that I didn't really need it. My libido went in the toilet afterwards along with some ED issues. Previously (for my whole life), I had an extremely high sex drive. I've been on 200mg of cyp/ week for forever. I've tried HMG and HCG to see if they would help but nothing.

About 3 years ago, I started having BPH issues. After several pleasant examinations, the Dr's detemined that I did not have BPH. My bladder wasn't emptying all the way and meds weren't helping. Just recently, after they shoved a camera up my dick, they determined that I need a TURP (strange since they say I don't have BPH--they say that there is still a blockage). One of the warnings about the TURP is that I can have issues with ED---great! Not to mention that I have to take a month off from doing anything until I heal up.

My question is this:
Can the BPH symptoms and need for TURP be as a result of the HRT or the boost cycle or the lack of PCT? What can I take to counteract this? Can the BPH symptoms cause the loss of libido/ED issues (from a full bladder constantly pushing on my prostate)? I'm confused because I've had the mindset that the libido/ED issues were from low test or I thought that I may have shut down something badly with the boost cycle and lack of PCT but this new development has me scratching my head.

I'm beyond frustrated with this. I go to my GP next week and want to ask for a full blood panel. I've seen people post that there is a post on this site on what to ask for but I can't find it. Can someone please post the link?

I've posted some numbers previously from tests but few looked at anything other than free T and total T as well as PSA .

Thanks to you guys for your help and knowledge
BigBaldy

I've posted here a couple of times for advice but still haven't found an answer for my issues. I'm 47 years old, 6'2" 230 lbs and about 13% bodyfat. For the majority of my adult life I've been heavy (got to 305 lbs in 2008) but active with my job and workouts. I've been on HRT for the past 7 years and it served me well until the middle of 2009. I did a boost cycle of cyp, deca and eq. At the time, I was ignorant that I needed a PCT since I was on cyp/hrt and thought that I didn't really need it. My libido went in the toilet afterwards along with some ED issues. Previously (for my whole life), I had an extremely high sex drive. I've been on 200mg of cyp/ week for forever. I've tried HMG and HCG to see if they would help but nothing.

About 3 years ago, I started having BPH issues. After several pleasant examinations, the Dr's detemined that I did not have BPH. My bladder wasn't emptying all the way and meds weren't helping. Just recently, after they shoved a camera up my dick, they determined that I need a TURP (strange since they say I don't have BPH--they say that there is still a blockage). One of the warnings about the TURP is that I can have issues with ED---great! Not to mention that I have to take a month off from doing anything until I heal up.

My question is this:
Can the BPH symptoms and need for TURP be as a result of the HRT or the boost cycle or the lack of PCT? What can I take to counteract this? Can the BPH symptoms cause the loss of libido/ED issues (from a full bladder constantly pushing on my prostate)? I'm confused because I've had the mindset that the libido/ED issues were from low test or I thought that I may have shut down something badly with the boost cycle and lack of PCT but this new development has me scratching my head.

I'm beyond frustrated with this. I go to my GP next week and want to ask for a full blood panel. I've seen people post that there is a post on this site on what to ask for but I can't find it. Can someone please post the link?

I've posted some numbers previously from tests but few looked at anything other than free T and total T as well as PSA .

Thanks to you guys for your help and knowledge
BigBaldy

Yes,! Hbp can gv ed. Your having health issues and on meds.

List of med ur taking:

When did u run deca? Imo deca at an an above 40 bad idea. It can take 1 1/2 to recover from deca.

What was ur pct? Did u use nolva? Opps thats not good if so. Nolva and letro side effect is ed.

You need to get ur test and post also theres too many possibilities

I don't have the knowledge to comment beyond this:
Sometimes it is best to stop every added substance and go for health.
Stop chasing answers and heal. Sleep, exercise reasonably, and eat in a simple
balanced way. Take all this pressure off yourself for the next 4 months.

full blood test first specially hormone panel, it's not the test but it may be high E2 progesterone or prolactin or any imbalance between hormones, it could be many things, u know at ur age a boost like this is not advisable specially with deca, u might had worsened ur case by adding hcg and hmg at the end , u should have included an AI like letro for E2 and a dopamine agonist like dostinex (caber) for prolactin (which deca raises).
post ur cycle in details (time dosing....)and every med u took then, and ur blood test too when u get the results.

I don't think anyone on HRT is going to need PCT after a blast, or am I mistaken? A person is already suppressed while on HRT and adding extra test only temporarily raises tests levels while blasting and then they would likely drop back down to what they were before the blast. I think your right Xman, he likely threw his E2 progesterone or prolactin out of whack, any of which could cause ED. OP, do you regularily take an AI? I don't think doing HCG or HMG would have hurt anything as long as his doses were not too high, ie 500IU or less and definitely would have stimulated his testes to produce natural test.

I don't think anyone on HRT is going to need PCT after a blast, or am I mistaken?

Basically speaking PCT is to bring back normal test levels so if on HRT then your correct and PCT isnt really needed. A blast with Deca however can sure jack up your system, especially if it was a decent dose. Certainly can cause libido issues.

Top Bottom