Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is what you need to know about SARMS !

Very interesting. So a compund that binds and activates the androgen receptor, but is not a hormone. So it doesn't aromatise either. I've recently started browsing again and I'm glad I came accross this. This has me fascinated.

Is this something that can be stacked with let's say something anabolic?

I have some reading to do. Almost reminds me of the pain killer Tramadol. Not an opiate put still binds to the opiate receptor.

Very interesting. So a compund that binds and activates the androgen receptor, but is not a hormone. So it doesn't aromatise either. I've recently started browsing again and I'm glad I came accross this. This has me fascinated.

I have some reading to do. Almost reminds me of the pain killer Tramadol. Not an opiate put still binds to the opiate receptor.

It sure can bro...SARMS make a great additition to any AAS cycle.
I will be using S-4 during my next cutting cycle.

Yes Sarms are a great add to a lot of cycles. Like previously mentioned, S-4 is great to add in during a cut for its fat loss abilities as well as strength and muscle sparing effects. SARMs are very versatile!

How do you store sarms and what are the potential negative effects, if they do not cause any of the 'big 3' (hairloss, gyno and acne)

I have come across some talk of including sarms in pct.
Is this a responsible use of the products?
if so witch one would be best Osta S-4 or both?
What would be a recommended dosing for this?

How do you store sarms and what are the potential negative effects, if they do not cause any of the 'big 3' (hairloss, gyno and acne)

ive only used SS and have never noticed anything like that. Ive used osta twice and s4 3 times. Storing them, if your not going to use it up shortyly (6-10wks) i would put in a cool, dark spot. drawer or something.

I believe they are only good for 2-3yrs....

can someone confirm their active life?

Top Bottom