Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This blew my mind. lol read this

bigdofba said:
I'm not sure if I believe the part about the needle.....

i would bet my first born son it's true

swole said:
A fellow juicer came over my place yesterday to chill for a minute. I've known him since high school but we're not that close of friends. We got to talkin cycles and I was trying to educate him on how to properly run a few compounds. Mind you this kid just injects anything with no regard. Doesn't do PCT either. He's done it all at retarded doses that made no sense: winny, sus, primo, and dbol. I'm cringing at his stories. 750mg of sus, no pct. He got HUUGE. Kid's got serious genetics. If he did things the right way he would be on stage.

So then he tells me a story that happened 5 years ago. Talkin about reusing the same needles week after week and cleaning them under faucet water. Him and his other friend sharing the needles. Recipe for disaster, right? One time he says he was injecting into his delt when the needle broke off. He couldn't get it so he left it. in. his. delt.

5 years later the needle is STILL in his delt. He doesn't feel it, no pain, nothing. It's there. Chillaxin in his delt.

omfg.

yes he has problems in every aspect of his life. He's a mess and I wish I could help...that is all.

Wow that is fucking insane. I am glad i joined here because what i thought i knew about aas i knew nothing and was an idiot that would of prop fucked my self up like this guy your talking about. Fuck that i never would reuse a needle shit i dropped a needle the other day when i open the package the cap was still on it and i didnt use it i wont take any chances when i am injecting something in myself. That made my stomach turn thing about a pic being stuck in my arm ouch fuck that.

^^^yep needles are dirt cheap, why would you risk it? that may sound over done, but at 40 cents a needle, why would you risk it?

needtogetaas said:
Sounds like a fun dood to hang out with and get him to do dumb shit.

LOL

the kid must have something seriously wrong in his head, if he left it in his delt! for 5 damn years!!, 1st i woulda told him go see a DOC

I see people like this all the time, they will take what ever is available and if they run out they will just switch over to "what ever is good" and the only time they come off is when money is tight, no pct. A few of the guys like you said could be on stage even if they put forth minimal effort!

I know a kid who i see every so ofton. He juices, but doesn't work out. He admits it. he eats and drinks like a pig. Does coke all the time and never lifts weights. The kid has too much money and is too lazy. I think he just does it to be able to brag about using steroids. Knows nothing about the stuff and hasn't gained any size. I don't even know if he ever goes off. Same thing as above too, he'll take anything, in any dose.

Top Bottom