Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thialand d-bol test

kjbalto, the hard test from what I believe is actually the opposite of what you said. Though I am talking about Thi d-bol. If they disolve quickly they are fake, last a little longer legit. Yes I recently got 400 tabs and about half of them were not thi d-bols. I also had a buddy with a bunch of them so I wanted to find a way of telling the fakes quicker. So I use a black light for work so i grabbed it and stuck all the d-bols under the light and all the real ones turned dark purple and the fakes stayed the same color pink. It worked great without doing all the other tests. To do the other tests you have to damage the d-bol, of course I don't want that, especially before I buy next time. One other note I just stuck my Ttokkyo anavar under a black light and they also turned dark purple.

Well to everybody else, if the dbols dissolve in your mouth with a bad taste to them, they're real. Sorry to say if yours don't dissolve with a bad taste in your mouth, you have fake dbols. I know mine are real because they come from a reputable guy in Thailand and everybody is getting big off of them.

My point is this: under a blacklight, you can see much easier that some are real and some are fake. You can't go to your source and say, yeah I'll take them but hey let me put all of them in my mouth first to test them or better yet let me crush them with my thumb or wait let me stick all of them in alchohol. I myself got these d-bols from a reputable source and he's huge. Problably close the 275lbs. He even swore by these. Turns out he was wrong. Hopefully just by mistake. He's a really good guy. Even he was trying to separate his own personal d-bols after I had told him some were fake and when I stuck them under the light he had missed some of the fakes. When your taking 6-8 tabs a day you may not notice much of a difference by taking 1 fake out of the 6 for that day. That's why I was curious if anyone else has fakes mixed in with there good ones. Thanks.

Top Bottom