Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The strongest man ever ?

Ronnie could be the strongest man ever if he wanted to...unfortunately, he is a proffesional bodybuildier, so he has to be cut as well as huge.

Those "powerlifter" guys have like 20-30% bodyfat, as opposed to Ronnies less than 7%. They eat everything, all day long, which is where that extra strength comes from. If Ronnie WANTED to, he could be the strongest guy alive, because he has the best genetics out of anyone alive.

CrazyRussian said:
Ronnie could be the strongest man ever if he wanted to...unfortunately, he is a proffesional bodybuildier, so he has to be cut as well as huge.

Those "powerlifter" guys have like 20-30% bodyfat, as opposed to Ronnies less than 7%. They eat everything, all day long, which is where that extra strength comes from. If Ronnie WANTED to, he could be the strongest guy alive, because he has the best genetics out of anyone alive.

You, sir, are an idiot.

Take a breath, get a drink of water, and re-read the above statement. Carry on.

I would love to say Bill Kazmier, as he is my favorite.

I would also like to put out Louis Cyr's name out there, he is one of the most strongest men that lived, all-together.

Paul Anderson did a 6,000lb. back lift. George Olsen has done some pretty crazy shit, other than moving big rocks around.

I am fully convinced that many olympic lifters can take a run at powerlifting records...i mean i have clips of guys at 225 doing 280kg squats ass to the ground with just a belt...unbelievable...

It's really hard to compare though. The new super heavy world record holder..wow! unbelievable...580 pd clean and jerk...

Sebass67 said:
I am fully convinced that many olympic lifters can take a run at powerlifting records...i mean i have clips of guys at 225 doing 280kg squats ass to the ground with just a belt...unbelievable...

It's really hard to compare though. The new super heavy world record holder..wow! unbelievable...580 pd clean and jerk...

While I would really like to agree 100% - it goes both ways. Shane Hammon - powerlifter (1000#+ squat - youngest at one time, maybe still), now the top Heavyweight on the Olympic Team. Bench would be the shortcoming for Oly Lifters. The snatch would pretty much tear up Power Lifters.

The funny part is back in the day, lifters did both styles in competitions during the same year.

My vote goes to Sydrunas Savickas.... competitive in both powerlifting and strongman... Says it all.....

Top Bottom