Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The right way to mix steroids

ICacciatore

For the next cycle I am getting quite a lot ofdifferent compounds at low dosages, and I am not very keen on gettingall those injections. So my idea was to mix them all together in onesingle sirynge, and get the injection done in one go. So am I ok withdoing this? Is there anything special I need to know or do for myplan?

It is perfectly fine to mix your steroids in one single syringe, and this is a very common practice to reduce the number of pins one has to do. I would give you only two suggestions:
1. Don't mix water based steroids with the oil based ones.
2. Make sure not to inject more than 5 mls at once. Some muscle groups may have a hard time getting this much gear in one go.

I always recommend mixing oils in the same syringe to reduce the amount of injections you need to do. The less injections you do - the less scar tissue that will be developed and the less PIP.

However, you never want to mix oil and water based compounds together. Mixing something like EQ with test suspension would not be a good idea since EQ is oil based and test suspension is water based.

Also, I never think it's smart to inject more then 3mL in a single injection. Any more then that is going to put a lot of stress on the muscle from the high volume of the injection.

How do you guys see eq+test cup in one syringe

Στάλθηκε από το Moto G (4) μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Testosterone cyp with EQ sounds great. There is no problem at all with mixing them together.

Top Bottom