Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

actually increase in Libido post workout is a common effect do to Alcar, OEE, and AEE and CitruEE :)

nice Sir thanks for the update!

OMEGA said:
actually increase in Libido post workout is a common effect do to Alcar, OEE, and AEE and CitruEE :)

nice Sir thanks for the update!

dang, that's what's causing it..

thanks..

and the wife says thanks too..

The last couple days taking it, i've noticed the endorphin rush post workout, I get it driving home each time and just feel great. Happy a clam and shit...

some dude cut me off as I was driving from the gym today, and normally I'd honk and flip him off...but I really just wanted to give him a hug today, and tell him that Jesus loves him... thank you Amp02, for making me a better person...

OMEGA said:
what are you serious?

LOL!

how have the work outs been?

Yes, it makes me happy post workout. LOL.

The workouts have been on point, i've been working out real early morning, which I'm not used to at all...and my energy/focus is great 30 mins after taking. The pumps are also great, if i don't keep my amount of sets low, it feels like my arms/chest might explode! Would'nt that be something if I just popped like a balloon in the gym one day?

Will post tomorrows result on here also...lookin forward to it.

ZGzaZ said:
Yes, it makes me happy post workout. LOL.

The workouts have been on point, i've been working out real early morning, which I'm not used to at all...and my energy/focus is great 30 mins after taking. The pumps are also great, if i don't keep my amount of sets low, it feels like my arms/chest might explode! Would'nt that be something if I just popped like a balloon in the gym one day?

Will post tomorrows result on here also...lookin forward to it.

Agreed on all points here... LOVING this new and final version.... NOTHING out there comes close....

There is only ONE preworkout supplement that delivers like Amplify02. And nothing beats the full stack for muscle building and fat burning. Best legal products out there.

Top Bottom