Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone 400

I plan to cycle T400 with Sustanon. I am thinking of using EQ, can anyone give me advice on stacking it correctly?

If you just took sus-then I'd take a couple cc's of t400 per week and 3-400 mgs of EQ per week if I were you. Are you eating enough?

I plan to stack it with Sustanon250. Also, I have used HCG in the middle and at the end of my last 2 cycles of Sustanon and Dbol. I plan to use it again, along with Clomid. Does it make a difference if I use both or should I choose one, and if one, which would anyone suggest?

As of today, I am 6'3, 260, this is my 3 cycle and I am going to stack dbol (50mil a day)and testosterone 400 (2cc a week) for 9 weeks. I plan 2 hits of HCG in the middle of my cycle and clomid at the end of my cycle. How much clomid would be good to use?

Mr. Rob said:
How does my plan for my next cycle sound? Any suggestions or comments?

Only thing I'd do is add Eq. Try this:

d-bol weeks 1-6 50mg/day
Test weeks 1-8 800mg-1000mg/wk
Eq weeks 1-10 600mg/wk
arimidex weeks 1-12/15 .50mg/day
hcg weeks 3/5/7/9 1500iu's
clomid week 13 100mg/day
clomid weels 14-15 50mg/day

Good luck!

Maxx >>>>>

Mr. Rob said:
As of today, I am 6'3, 260, this is my 3 cycle and I am going to stack dbol (50mil a day)and testosterone 400 (2cc a week) for 9 weeks. I plan 2 hits of HCG in the middle of my cycle and clomid at the end of my cycle. How much clomid would be good to use?
The reason why you haven't gotten many intelligent replies is you haven't supplied much info. You have stated that you've done 3 cycles, that's not enough info. What did you cycle and what were you doses? The doses part being the most important, and you've left it out. Reason why is if say for instance your last cycle was 500mgs of test a week, one would normally do slightly more or at least the same. So it's hard to say exactly how much without that info.
I've already posted a link to the Clomid FAQ's, so you really have had any questions in that area answered.

Top Bottom