Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Tren journal. cycle log

Chan15

I’m 6,1 205 lbs at the beginning of this cycle. Max bench was 245 lbs and squat was 225 lbs. my goal of the cycle is to gain muscle mass and gain strength and cut a little fat around my stomach. I eat chicken and broccoli or other mixed vegetable everyday for lunch. Tuna and protein shake for breakfast, drink about 2.5 liters water a day. I have test 250 Enanthate and Tren 100 Acetate. Started just a test cycle 11/4 doing 500 total a week injecting twice a week for 4 weeks. Week 5 I started the Tren doing 300 total injecting 3 times a week and test 300 total still twice a week. I’m now on week 6 of Tren and my bench is now 290 lbs and squat is 310 lbs. my weight is 215-219 and I go to the gym maybe 7-8 times a week, sometimes twice in one day. Gonna give the Tren another week or two because I’ve had no side effects (other than some nights maybe 3 total have been hard to sleep) before I cruise on just 250 a week test for 10 weeks.
195a001b1c8a5b10771d35bb523e40e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

great log thank you for posting but we want to see meal and training more

Top Bottom