Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Suspension Debate

I use suspension at 100mg ,2 a week, 2 hour preworkout.

That's not feasable for stability. The halflife of suspension is 24hrs so catching it at the 18 hour mark is most notably the safest way to obtain all the effects with stable blood levels.

Just what I figured would happen. Another Elitefitnees Douche Bag moron. Let's start with the first idiotic thing you said dipshit. I didn't say anything about your pansies but that you ARE a pansy and not to get your PANTIES in a wad.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Rumors of the best and stable way to run suspension fuctard. What else? Like I stated later in the post I'm trying to put together a hard 6 week cycle.

Test is test yes but you're one of those inexperienced information regurgitation exploiters using words from other EXPERIENCED users. And to answer your question YES I have used all combinations of those hormones but never used suspension. PER MY POST (if you actually read it)
The post does not say you've used all those hormones in conjunction.
Before you get power hungry maybe you should read and re-read the post. I'm simply asking for the mechanics behind the rumor of running suspension 2x a day versus a single injection.

Now if you decide to take a more professional approach at answering the question at hand I'll be happy to listen.

And don't insult me with your idicoracy kid.

I cannot help you if you won't provide any rational explanation for what you are trying to do. No reasonable person can.

Furthermore, I will not help you or anyone who insults me in the process. Who would?

I will advise you to not take steroids. Anyone who demonstrates such an irrational response as yours ought to stay far away from such drugs.

Damn it's been a bit since I been here. Anyways, lets hear some debate on Test Suspension.

I've heard the rumors of 2x a day, say 50mg per inject.

Before you pansies get your panties in a knot I'm no newbie. Been using for years, not currently on a cycle, more of putting one together. Components include:

Suspension 100mg ED
Slin ED
Prop 50mg EOD
Winny EOD opposite day of Prop
GH 4iu's ED
T4 100mcg ED
IGF-LR3 80mcg bilaterally

Never taken suspension but I want a 6 weeker and thought this looked good.

susp is the only way to go imo. i do 3 injects per day but 2 is good. i would not go less.

have you ever ran winny eod? im just curious how well it works. ive only run ed and could feal the level tapering.

With Joe I do 3x per day spread out 5 hours apart, and I have done 1x and 2x per day honestly not much of a difference from 2X compared to 3. Good luck with your cycle bro.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

The post does not say you've used all those hormones in conjunction.

I cannot help you if you won't provide any rational explanation for what you are trying to do. No reasonable person can.

Furthermore, I will not help you or anyone who insults me in the process. Who would?

I will advise you to not take steroids. Anyone who demonstrates such an irrational response as yours ought to stay far away from such drugs.

Like I mentioned before I need not explain what I'm trying to do as I'm smart enough to know how to get there. Again, since your mind works so slowly here I was asking the mechanics behind the rumor of injecting Suspension 2x a day.

I think it's best you jump as far away from my thread as possible. You bring the offensive tone with your answer first and now you think I'm the one insulting? Hope you can provide some insightful information to some newbie here at EF, the experienced ones like myself will see right through your information reposting.

susp is the only way to go imo. i do 3 injects per day but 2 is good. i would not go less.

have you ever ran winny eod? im just curious how well it works. ive only run ed and could feal the level tapering.

I get you and thanks for the insight, I just don't understand the WHY of injecting twice a day. Either way, yes I've run Winny EOD only when I do Prop EOD. I alternate and still get a crazy cutting agent.

On another Note. YGPM

You bring the offensive tone with your answer first and now you think I'm the one insulting?.

Wrong. Your first post called everyone here pansies and not get our panties in a wad before anyone had a chance to say anything at all. Whatever insults given to you are deserved.

Wrong. Your first post called everyone here pansies and not get our panties in a wad before anyone had a chance to say anything at all. Whatever insults given to you are deserved.

That was a joking comment; but if it caused someone to be offended I'm man enough to state that I apologize.

Firstly Test Suspension doesn't have a half life as such. It has no ester attached so the half life your referring to as 24 hours is not technically correct. The levels don't drop off exponentially as they do with a steroid and ester where as a specific time has elapsed the blood levels fall by half and then subsequant same time frames they fall by half again and so on. What does happen with Test Suspension is the micro-crystals in the mix delay the release of the hormone as they have a limited dissolution rate but once those crystals have dissolved the levels fall off dramatically unlike the traditional half lifes were accustomed to with oil based steroids with an ester attached.

This also means that pinning Test Suspension several times a day is completely unnecessary. Although there is no ester the crystal particles work in a manner to delay the release and the actual times until fully dissolved are dependant upon the crystal sized used but typically blood levels as a minimum will remain elevated for 24+ hours and I have read anywhere up to 3 days. This would go a long way to explaining why guys that have used and injecting at 2-3 day intervals still report excellent gains and minimal sides over the same users injecting ED or more frequently. Original Test Suspension was mixed with water and did not have the advantage of micro-crytsals and hence it was then necessary to undertake several daily injections. Times have changed though. I should point out to that this does not apply to Test Suspension in oil. Using oil as the carrier negates the micro-crystal action and essentially we return to having to do several daily injects as their is now no delayed release.

On a personal note I have used Test Suspension a couple of times but not on it's own or as a base for a stack. I have only tried using it as a pre workout supp as such to increase aggression and strength in the gym in a similar fashion to what powerlifters would do before a meet. Unfortunately I have had very limited success using in this manner and I think it's primarily due to the fact I run pretty high doses of Test Prop on my cycles anyway. Adding in the Suspsension in the fashion I did with my levels already so high left little room for any benefit.

Firstly Test Suspension doesn't have a half life as such. It has no ester attached so the half life your referring to as 24 hours is not technically correct. The levels don't drop off exponentially as they do with a steroid and ester where as a specific time has elapsed the blood levels fall by half and then subsequant same time frames they fall by half again and so on. What does happen with Test Suspension is the micro-crystals in the mix delay the release of the hormone as they have a limited dissolution rate but once those crystals have dissolved the levels fall off dramatically unlike the traditional half lifes were accustomed to with oil based steroids with an ester attached.

This also means that pinning Test Suspension several times a day is completely unnecessary. Although there is no ester the crystal particles work in a manner to delay the release and the actual times until fully dissolved are dependant upon the crystal sized used but typically blood levels as a minimum will remain elevated for 24+ hours and I have read anywhere up to 3 days. This would go a long way to explaining why guys that have used and injecting at 2-3 day intervals still report excellent gains and minimal sides over the same users injecting ED or more frequently. Original Test Suspension was mixed with water and did not have the advantage of micro-crytsals and hence it was then necessary to undertake several daily injections. Times have changed though. I should point out to that this does not apply to Test Suspension in oil. Using oil as the carrier negates the micro-crystal action and essentially we return to having to do several daily injects as their is now no delayed release.

On a personal note I have used Test Suspension a couple of times but not on it's own or as a base for a stack. I have only tried using it as a pre workout supp as such to increase aggression and strength in the gym in a similar fashion to what powerlifters would do before a meet. Unfortunately I have had very limited success using in this manner and I think it's primarily due to the fact I run pretty high doses of Test Prop on my cycles anyway. Adding in the Suspsension in the fashion I did with my levels already so high left little room for any benefit.

That my friend is the mechanics of Suspension I was asking about. THANK YOU very much for explaining that. As most profiles on Suspension do not inform of the crystal release factor. With that being said I will be splitting injections of the GH, Slin and can also do so with the Suspension. I guess we'll see how well the 2x a day theory works out. I'm looking forward to being a pin cushion once again as most of my previous cycles 12-16 weekers.

Top Bottom