Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop cycle help??

Soadman

Hey every one I just started prop cycle 100 mg eod for 8 weeks has any one here ever got bad acne from this cycle I know every one is diff but would like to here from you who have used it at eod cheers in advance stats
6.1 12% bf 190 23yrs

Also is there any good products that help if acne does become a problem thanks.

I used to get acne from all types of aas and.nothing worked for me but low dose accutane.
Anyway you can try benzoyl peroxide which is.otc.
Some new stuff called acnedren a lot of people like. Its by black lion research.
You can also try doxycycline or tetracycline from your doc. Along with other topicals

Hey every one I just started prop cycle 100 mg eod for 8 weeks has any one here ever got bad acne from this cycle I know every one is diff but would like to here from you who have used it at eod cheers in advance stats
6.1 12% bf 190 23yrs

Also is there any good products that help if acne does become a problem thanks.

First cycle? Acne is a very common side of AAS. I use clean and clear bodywash by Irish springs. It works pretty good.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Is the acne always on face cause I can cope with back acne just not my face lol .....Cheers lads

Check out platinumlabz acne annihilator. Cheap and works good man. Accurate always will clear you up and if dosed right usually you're good to go from that point on w no worries again, but the sides are horrific. My buddy walked around w his skin flaking off, depressed, and had nosebleeds from it. It's also pretty pricey.

Prop is my fav but test is test. Some break out on test, some don't. If you're prone to breaking out its gonna happen regardless. A clean diet helps, but not a miracle worker when it comes to acne. Like Keith said tetracycline works well and I've used it but that's through prescription.

Good luck my man!

Check out platinumlabz acne annihilator. Cheap and works good man. Accurate always will clear you up and if dosed right usually you're good to go from that point on w no worries again, but the sides are horrific. My buddy walked around w his skin flaking off, depressed, and had nosebleeds from it. It's also pretty pricey.

Prop is my fav but test is test. Some break out on test, some don't. If you're prone to breaking out its gonna happen regardless. A clean diet helps, but not a miracle worker when it comes to acne. Like Keith said tetracycline works well and I've used it but that's through prescription.

Good luck my man!

Cheers dude

Top Bottom