Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test on low range...thoughts?

Lefty78

I'm 36, good shape, have not done any cycle other than Hdrol about a year and a half ago. Was taking propecia for about 5 years though and discontinued use of that about 5 months ago as maybe that was the culprit.
On a range the doctor report says normal range is 348-1147 and I'm at 495.
Only concern is my libido is not up to par like it should be.
He says I'm too young and test is too high to consider testosterone.
Any ideas or suggestions?

Was thinking of a ph or Ostarine run but being borderline low I hate to mess with anything now.
Any input?

Propecia has been known to cause low testosterone, decreased sperm counts and libido issues. I took it for awhile and I wish I never did.

Propecia has been known to cause low testosterone, decreased sperm counts and libido issues. I took it for awhile and I wish I never did.

Did your libido bounce back? I believe that was my culprit as well. I've been off 5 months or so and I think it's come back but only slightly at best.

Propecia is known for ruining peoples libido.

I'd look into Proviron to increase free test. That way, you will get the most out of what you have.

I'm 36, good shape, have not done any cycle other than Hdrol about a year and a half ago. Was taking propecia for about 5 years though and discontinued use of that about 5 months ago as maybe that was the culprit.

Those numbers are not bottom out but could be improved.
Propecia could have had an impact along with getting older.

What time of day did you run the labs and what time did you wake up the day younran the labs?

Top Bottom