Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test enanthate powder

mooredan73

hi all iv ordered some test enanthate powder from china as im fed up gettin fakes im gonna make my own. just wondering i live in ireland and im expectin it to come in powder form but after reading on internet people have recieved it in a gel or wax like form , is this normal ? if it has melted can i get it back to powder form? or just freeze the liquid and measure what i need when its a slid substance? would seem s much easier if id recieve it in powder form! please give any info u have

thanks dan!

The melting point of test enan is very low approx 80 degrees. Once it's liquified it's too much trouble to repowder. Just break it off in hunks and you will be fine or you can nuke it into a liquid (gently).

Test E Crystals, mp 36-37.5°C. Lower melting point indicates lower quality. You can check melting point by taking two bowls. One little bigger and second smaller. Fill bigger bowl with slat and put in it smaller one that salt should sourround this smaller bowl. Put some small quantity of test to smaller bowl. Put it all on cooking machine on small fire put thermometer in salt and observe when test is melting.

Umm yeah that's one way.

The melting point of test enan is very low approx 80 degrees. Once it's liquified it's too much trouble to repowder. Just break it off in hunks and you will be fine or you can nuke it into a liquid (gently).

was wondering if you could send me a legit source if it wasn't too much trouble I've been scouring the internet for 3 days and I've talked myself out of everything I found I have gotten all my files needles and crimper and filters just can't find Test E or powder

Hell no

Top Bottom