Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca & Libido.

Test/Deca & Libido.

You're the first person I've seen say that. Most say how shitty they feel on prami.

Because peopl ramp a massive dosage from the get go!! Start low and TAPER UP is soooo important with prami, it's power is not one to reasoned with, to much of the stuff can really make u feel like shit, but like anything when used properly and if you follow a proper protocol every week the stuff is magic juice, way stronger than caber and the effects it has on libido is amazing. Only trait I has with it is when I stopped using it you feel alittle low and down.

100mcg and bump by 100mcg every few days until you are at 500mcg daily.

Okay it's measured in ML i think, what exactly is MCG in relation to a milliliter? I know clen is measured in MCG too

Okay it's measured in ML i think, what exactly is MCG in relation to a milliliter? I know clen is measured in MCG too

it will be a certain amount of mcg or mg per ML ussualy 1mg/ml so 100mcg will probably be 0.1ml if it is dosed 1mg/ml

Bro you should be running your arimidex every day at .5mg... Your estrogen levels have to be through the roof... There is no point in running a cruise test dose with a bulk deca dose.... If your bulking, turn the test up at least past the natural threshold... 300 is what my sister runs....

Excess water retention is all macro based... Eat clean but in bulk and you won't have the bloat from the test and naturally, eating cleaner helps keep estrogen in check... As well as your arimidex everyday, as this will help dry you out as well...

300 is past natural threshold. I have ran 600 test and don't really see a point. I'm Basically just experimenting with low test cycles. Also easier to control estro.

Top Bottom