Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teenage Steroid Use

Are you seriously able to have an outstanding career as a professional athlete... or are you just a dumb ass kid who wants to impress his friends?

The answer to that question is very important to whether or not you should juice at 16.

Dude at 15-16 I was making the best natural gains of my life!

there is just no need.

forget about it until around age 23.
"ohhh, but thats such a looong time for a teenager to wait"

for the people that started steroids in their 20's. how many years of serious lifting did you have before that? i am 19 and have been seriously lifting for three years. i feel that my diet/training/ and rest is ideal. i would like to start juicing and the only reason why i havent is because i cant find a source. i am not trying hard to find one either. i am letting the chips fall where they may. i will probably start in my mid 20's. ay my size now, i feel that i want to put on another 40lbs of muscle and drop some bf. but by my mid 20's i will probably reach that goal naturally. so why should i wait till then? why not juice now and reach my goals and be happy now rather than depressed and lonely everyday? i am not wanting to 300lbs with 3%bf so reaching my natural potential isnt all that important because my goal is like 220 and 8% bf. right now i weigh 200 at 12% bf. so basically in 2 cycles i could be at my goal be happy. so why wait?

Beachbum1546 said:
for the people that started steroids in their 20's. how many years of serious lifting did you have before that? i am 19 and have been seriously lifting for three years. i feel that my diet/training/ and rest is ideal. i would like to start juicing and the only reason why i havent is because i cant find a source. i am not trying hard to find one either. i am letting the chips fall where they may. i will probably start in my mid 20's. ay my size now, i feel that i want to put on another 40lbs of muscle and drop some bf. but by my mid 20's i will probably reach that goal naturally. so why should i wait till then? why not juice now and reach my goals and be happy now rather than depressed and lonely everyday? i am not wanting to 300lbs with 3%bf so reaching my natural potential isnt all that important because my goal is like 220 and 8% bf. right now i weigh 200 at 12% bf. so basically in 2 cycles i could be at my goal be happy. so why wait?

Why are you depressed and lonely from the simple fact that you have to wait a while to get the body you want? Does your body and life suck that much right now that you put all hope of happiness into doing some steroids?

superdave said:

Why are you depressed and lonely from the simple fact that you have to wait a while to get the body you want? Does your body and life suck that much right now that you put all hope of happiness into doing some steroids?
i have self esteem issues about how i look. i have never felt confident about how i look, but since i have been lifting i feel better about myself. i look in the mirror and see a guy with small arms, too big of a butt, big love handles, and a flabby chest. i do realize that i am looking better and i also feel better about myself. i have a goal and a look that i want to acheive and i have been busting my ass to get it. sweat, tears, pain, agony is just a daily thing for me now adays to achieve what i want. the reason why i want to take steroids is that if i will be happy with myself when i achieve my goal, why not take something that will help do so?

here's an example to the same thing:
i want to run better in my next race. i always wear boots during my races and they are slowing me down. so why dont i wear some running shoes to help me run faster?
kind of the same idea. i am not using steroids as a crutch to slack off but a tool as a means to an end. that's all.

Oh no I wasnt expecting all these flames. Tame my ego if you must but Im not a dumbass. I wasnt planning on using I was just curious as to the side effects. I have only been lifting for close to a year now so I am still way too fresh to start using right now. This post was formed solely out of curiosity. I have worked hard to transform my body this past year and dont want to come out as some fuck looking for an easy way out.

They are right dont use.But Im only a few yrs older than you,I am about to use.Be vary wary of what kind you use.I am gonna use anavar-read many articles that it doesnt stop bone growth in children and it doesnt aromatize,so gyno a problem,even in high doses. Dont use whats the strongest because in many cases strongest=riskiest.

Good luck

Top Bottom