Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol Questions

Bird Man

Just thought i would start a thread where people can ask me questions about my experiences so far on Oral Turinabol, better known as Tbol.

Before touching this stuff, i tried to do some research on it and it alerted me to the fact that there is not a lot of information out on it. Whatever information there is seems to vary between users and for that reason, I'm sure there are a lot of unanswered questions about this product.

At this moment, i am currently 12 days into a 42 day (6 weeks) Tbol only cycle. From what i can gather so far and from what i have heard from friends who have done a similar cycle, it is very effective for beginners. My best friend put on 10kg's while running it alone at 40mg a day.

I chose not to add test for my own personal reasons, however i do have it on hand if i decide to add it in later on.

I don't want to make this a log as such, but just figured i would leave it open for people to ask questions and follow my progress if they are interested at all.

So far, i am having amazing pumps and have added 2 kg's, but that may very well be down to diet. My libido is up and my appetite has increased, whilst my strength is improving slightly, but nothing drastic. I have heard week 3 is the week that it all begins to become noticeable so i look forward to then. In saying that though, I have been getting comments of late so it is definitely having some form of a positive effect this early on.

Let me no if people want me to continue this!

No i just meant that if anyone had any specific questions, or wanted to no anything in particular about my gains or how i felt or anything, then i am more then happy to answer them!

Ok so i had a shoulder workout last night, after my 12th day on Tbol.

I have heard everyone talk about the 'pump' you get from it and to be fair, i think there was a bit of a placebo effect with it, making me think i was more pumped then what i really was.

Last night however, i felt the real force of it and my shoulders were literally popping out of my skin. By about midway through my workout, in between sets, i was exploding to the point where i was in agony! Sounds stupid, but i absolutely loved it.

My endurance was up and i am lifting more then i ever have before. So far seems like the perfect beginners steroid!

Just thought i would start a thread where people can ask me questions about my experiences so far on Oral Turinabol, better known as Tbol.

Before touching this stuff, i tried to do some research on it and it alerted me to the fact that there is not a lot of information out on it. Whatever information there is seems to vary between users and for that reason, I'm sure there are a lot of unanswered questions about this product.

At this moment, i am currently 12 days into a 42 day (6 weeks) Tbol only cycle. From what i can gather so far and from what i have heard from friends who have done a similar cycle, it is very effective for beginners. My best friend put on 10kg's while running it alone at 40mg a day.

I chose not to add test for my own personal reasons, however i do have it on hand if i decide to add it in later on.

I don't want to make this a log as such, but just figured i would leave it open for people to ask questions and follow my progress if they are interested at all.

So far, i am having amazing pumps and have added 2 kg's, but that may very well be down to diet. My libido is up and my appetite has increased, whilst my strength is improving slightly, but nothing drastic. I have heard week 3 is the week that it all begins to become noticeable so i look forward to then. In saying that though, I have been getting comments of late so it is definitely having some form of a positive effect this early on.

Let me no if people want me to continue this!

Keep us posted. I would have stacked it with some testosterone though.

Keep us posted. I would have stacked it with some testosterone though.

Yeah, i understand most people would have but i chose not to. I have 12 weeks worth, so i want to do 4 on then 4 off then 4 on to finish up.

When I'm out of home and i am able to do things a little differently, then i will run a straight test cycle. At the moment though, Tbol was perfect for everything i needed and it's working well at the moment.

I've ran t bol cycles before ,i love the strength gains from it!

Day 14 today. Had the biggest pump in my arms today that it wasn't normal!

Anyone have any ideas what i should be expecting in the last 14 days? Have i already peaked?

Top Bottom