Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk About Shitting Your Pants At Customs!!! Pls Read For A Bit Of Help As Well!!

Green

Made a trip to down below to pick up a few things. Well we got flagged and our car ripped apart at the border. It feels so good to get so close to getting caught but dodge the bullet. Those bastards looked under the hood, trunk, under carriage, bags, garbage and they searched us as well. We all just packed bags for the day and went down there. The customs guy said it was "interesting" that we rented a car for the day to go down there. We got the 100 questions but we had a few hours to talk during the trip to get things squared away. Anyway I met a "guy" down there that asked me these questions:

This guy I met got 2 bottles of Ttokkyo cyp. 200 for $35 a hit. He also got two bottles of the Ttokyo deca 300 for $85 a hit. To end it he got a bottle of 5.0mg Oxanderlone for $180 (100 tabs).

He told me he's going to run the cycle like this.

Weeks 1-3
25mg. Oxanderlone /day
600 cyp.
600 deca

Weeks 4-8
400 cyp
600 deca

Week 7
200 cyp
600 deca
50mg winny / Day RWR

Week 8-9
600 deca
50mg winny / Day

Week 10
300 deca
50mg winny / Day

He's looking for about 20 good lbs. and to lean it up a bit. He's a fucking badass so I'm sure he's going to pull it off. He hasn't done a cycle in about 8 months and wanted to clear up whether Ttokky was legit shit or not.

Are his lot #'s ok?

deca
lote 096 stamped

Test
lote 005 and 035

Oxandrolone
lote 056

LATER,
GREEN

The prices are in the post above. As for the hiding spot it's best to keep good ones to yourself. I know it sucks but it took some time to come up with it and it worked like a charm so I don't want to give it away. Those bastards wanted us bad!!! They knew something wasn't right.

Green said:
The prices are in the post above. As for the hiding spot it's best to keep good ones to yourself. I know it sucks but it took some time to come up with it and it worked like a charm so I don't want to give it away. Those bastards wanted us bad!!! They knew something wasn't right.
omg......someone with a brain!! yes bro keep those hiding places to your self!! also those prices are as good as a good domestic source. believe me!! also you dont need to go through that shit.:p

Doggie

How close did they run the
doggy to where your stuff
was stashed? I have yet
to run across a doggy with
a juice jones but it wouldn't
surprise if they started training
them to if that's even possible. :confused:

I just took some time off. I had my son and my relationship needed work so things had to be put aside. I just got married a week ago so I'm ready to hop on again. Not to mention I feel like ripping some ones head off in the cage again in about a month. I miss training but I'm about to come back full force!!!

What have you been up too? Are you a shit brick house yet?

lol i was, until i broke my shoulder almost 1 month ago, i've lost over 35lbs already! oh well, ill be back in no time:D

Top Bottom