Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking some slin pins on a plane, okay?

StickFigure said:
Bro...If you're racist, keep it to yourself and get educated! TOTALLY uncalled for here, or anywhere for that matter.

That kind of shit will get your lilly white ass wally stomped in a NY minute!
Keep it off EF!
Wait, so you're saying that only white people are racist? You're saying that black people cant be racist against white people? Since when is it ok for niggers to say nigger and not ok for everyone else. I aint racist, I only hate black women.

yomama said:
Wait, so you're saying that only white people are racist? You're saying that black people cant be racist against white people? Since when is it ok for niggers to say nigger and not ok for everyone else. I aint racist, I only hate black women.

You're treading on thin ice bro!! And obviously you ain't too bright! There is NO PLACE on EF for you're kinda crap! Everyone knows racism is universal but it doesn't make it OK! I happen to be about as white as they come, Irish white, but you won't hear me slinging that kind of crap even if someone pissed me off to no end. It seems to me you're just trying to start shit so as far as I'm concerned this is finished!
Except for this, next time you'r walking around and you see some black guys and gals hanging together, why don't you go up to them and let them know how you feel about their race and their women. And make sure you use your suave language. :finger:

StickFigure said:
You're treading on thin ice bro!! And obviously you ain't too bright! There is NO PLACE on EF for you're kinda crap! Everyone knows racism is universal but it doesn't make it OK! I happen to be about as white as they come, Irish white, but you won't hear me slinging that kind of crap even if someone pissed me off to no end. It seems to me you're just trying to start shit so as far as I'm concerned this is finished!
Except for this, next time you'r walking around and you see some black guys and gals hanging together, why don't you go up to them and let them know how you feel about their race and their women. And make sure you use your suave language. :finger:

As much as I really don't like you I have to agree with you! There's no room for name calling on a board like this. We're in the 21st century and we still have people like "yomama" out there. He's probably a gay basher too!

I carry slin pins everytime i fly in my carry on, domestic and international, and have never been questioned once. Just say you are diabetic

Top Bottom