Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 Cytomel Sustained Release

I know t4 is meant to be taken on an empty stomach not sure about t3 though, if assume its the same so first thing in the morning would be best unless youre on higher doses then you may want to split it

Well, thanks alot! what about the other questions?

Half life of 2-3 hours? where the hell did you hear that? You mean it take 3 hours to be absorbed by the body.. but it doesn't mean you need to split to dosage for every 3 hours.. the t3 is still in the blood though
By some reason it feels so. Even if it's still in the blood its effects wear out pretty quickly.
Many endocrinologists prescribe only 5 mcg tabs so you can easily split the (low) daily dose, unlike the old 25 mcg tabs.
They advise 3 times a day because it's easier to remember as most people make 3 meals a day.
Doctors advise to split the dose as much as possible because they are scared to be sued as too much T3 too quickly can cause palpitations high blood pressure and even stroke or heart attacks.

will it be ok to take the dosage first thing in the a.m on an empty stomach? or should i split the dosage for 2 times a day?
Unlike T4, T3 has a pretty good absorption no matter if taken with meals or not.
I'd rather 4 a times a day because it's easier to split the powder in 4 parts.
The problem is that it is a powder. Not only cumbersome but cops can think it's a recreational drug.
I'd buy some empty caps and pour 1/4 of the powder in each.
Don't take SEVERAL 75 mcg caps in the same day. At least not in the beginning. You can land in the hospital in the very first day.

By some reason it feels so. Even if it's still in the blood its effects wear out pretty quickly.
Many endocrinologists prescribe only 5 mcg tabs so you can easily split the (low) daily dose, unlike the old 25 mcg tabs.
They advise 3 times a day because it's easier to remember as most people make 3 meals a day.
Doctors advise to split the dose as much as possible because they are scared to be sued as too much T3 too quickly can cause palpitations high blood pressure and even stroke or heart attacks.

Unlike T4, T3 has a pretty good absorption no matter if taken with meals or not.
I'd rather 4 a times a day because it's easier to split the powder in 4 parts.
The problem is that it is a powder. Not only cumbersome but cops can think it's a recreational drug.
I'd buy some empty caps and pour 1/4 of the powder in each.
Don't take SEVERAL 75 mcg caps in the same day. At least not in the beginning. You can land in the hospital in the very first day.

Tryiotex is a powder? i think it's pills..

Liquid T3 is crap and half is very short...often has lost most it's potency before it even arrives at your door.
However for the prescription tablets the half life is about 1 day.

Top Bottom