Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and Clenbuterol and Liquidex

That is a kick-ass trio bro.Nothing has ever helped me get rid of those stubborn areas like the REAL liquidex.I can't wait to run it with some Yohimburn.

T3 stack

Big Andy....

I'm getting ready to start a cycle of the following:

Fina 75mg ed
winny 50mg ed
eq 400 mg wk

T3
Liquidex
Clen/Superclen

I have been reading a lot of your posts and like you I am endomorphic. My main goal for this cycle is to gain some lean mass, but most importantly to shed a lot of unwanted pounds gained due to shoulder injury. Will this work?
Also I have on order both clen and superclen, I was wanting to use superclen throughout cycle then switch to clen during clomid therapy. Is this a good idea?

:fro:

BigAndy69 said:

I just doesn't work, most of the reports have been that it's severely underdosed and some have said that there is no active ingrdient.

When it comes to your thyroid, you don't want to guess, you wanna know exactly what you are using.

Not to flame you bro but people, including myself have been using or used Cynomel brand of t3 from mex since I can remember…works fine…I think Cynomel is the most popular used t3 around and was around longer than the greek generic that became popular in 1996.

Im curious why you have negative opinions towards Cynomel?

Re: T3 stack

Iron Gator said:
Big Andy....

I'm getting ready to start a cycle of the following:

Fina 75mg ed
winny 50mg ed
eq 400 mg wk

T3
Liquidex
Clen/Superclen

I have been reading a lot of your posts and like you I am endomorphic. My main goal for this cycle is to gain some lean mass, but most importantly to shed a lot of unwanted pounds gained due to shoulder injury. Will this work?
Also I have on order both clen and superclen, I was wanting to use superclen throughout cycle then switch to clen during clomid therapy. Is this a good idea?

:fro:

Stick to Superclen at a consistent dose, I would say 1/4 tab a day for 6 weeks. Then you can bump it up for clomid therapy at half a tab a day.

If you are relying on the drugs to get you ripped, I would say no, it won't work very well. You need to eat properly, time your meals...

NY Muscle said:

Not to flame you bro but people, including myself have been using or used Cynomel brand of t3 from mex since I can remember…works fine…I think Cynomel is the most popular used t3 around and was around longer than the greek generic that became popular in 1996.

Im curious why you have negative opinions towards Cynomel?

Ny Muscle, I know you've been around a long time so it seems strange to me that you never noticed a difference.

I've seen and heard guys using 100-150mcg and not feeling much of anything. Some people report that they don't see anything on large doses of T3. I was feeling the side effects on 12.5mcg of Cytomel and I got great results off 50mcg.

As some of you know, I've research T3 to death, and I've seen a lot of negative feedback from cynomel.

My advise, stay away from it and get yourself something respectable like Cytomel(best brand) or Unipharma.

BigAndy69 said:

My advise, stay away from it and get yourself something respectable like Cytomel(best brand) or Unipharma.

Hmm interesting…ill have my boys switch over to unipharma..

Top Bottom