Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol and Eisclene

ksbst9mm said:
good post i totally respect your opinion. even if it differes from my own... :)

ksbst9mm
Thanks Bro respect is something money cant buy but is worth the world K to you Bro

gautho said:
Advanced, but just wondering if anyone is silly enough to use that after it nearly killed Milos Sarcev.

Milos Sarcev injected in his chest, that's why he had the problem. For a pro like him, that's not a smart move.

Mr.X said:
Milos Sarcev injected in his chest, that's why he had the problem. For a pro like him, that's not a smart move.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember right he had a freind do the injection in which the freind did'nt asperate at all.When dealing with site oils its a must.Hope this helps

TRAINHD said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember right he had a freind do the injection in which the freind did'nt asperate at all.When dealing with site oils its a must.Hope this helps

Honestly, I don't remember the whole ordeal....but I do remember the guy almost died from the injection.

Mr.X said:
Honestly, I don't remember the whole ordeal....but I do remember the guy almost died from the injection.

Its an advanced tool for sure,nothing to jump into without the knoledge of how to use it properly IMHO.

ive done it and i can honestly say its a waste. and i used it EXACTLY as instructed by the site i got it from. three weeks after stopping use, my arms returned to exactly the same size as they were before starting. while you are activly taking it, its great, makes a huge difference in size and shape, i was very happy, but thought it would stick around for at least a few months after i stopped

alltraps said:
ive done it and i can honestly say its a waste. and i used it EXACTLY as instructed by the site i got it from. three weeks after stopping use, my arms returned to exactly the same size as they were before starting. while you are activly taking it, its great, makes a huge difference in size and shape, i was very happy, but thought it would stick around for at least a few months after i stopped

What brand did you use?

alltraps said:

you're not the first user to report that, it's common.... :coffee:

Top Bottom