Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon

Sus

• once is all thats needed

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • twice bro

Votes: 50 87.7%

• Total voters
try more along the lines of 3-5 times a week. In order to utilize the prop esther it needs to be shot at least e.o.d. Sust is a waste of $$$ IMO. Not to say that I havn't made good gains off it, but I've seen FAR better gains off 500 mgs of test e than I have off 750 mgs of sust.

I go at least twice a week. That is really the only way you are going to get the maximum benefit from the prop..

BGI

ryan04 said:
try more along the lines of 3-5 times a week. In order to utilize the prop esther it needs to be shot at least e.o.d. Sust is a waste of $$$ IMO. Not to say that I havn't made good gains off it, but I've seen FAR better gains off 500 mgs of test e than I have off 750 mgs of sust.

I doubt this...Only becuase I ahve experienced the exact opposite.

Was the Test E and and the SUST both human grade?

You should not run Sus eod. Every 3 days max. Twice/wk. would be just fine bro. I don't understand where people get eod for sus. The % of prop is not much compared to the other 3 esters which are med. and long acting. Yeah, you can if you're wanting to run around a gram/wk. Most here do not need that much IMO.

From Llewellyn reference book:

Sust 250:
- test p and phenyl are released within 3-4 days.
- iso and decanoate are released more slowly staying active for 2-3 weeks.
Injections are taken at least every 10 days with a minimum effective dosage of 250 mg.

""Don't let the fancy stack fool you - Sust is just overpriced test."" He says best value is test e or c.

If you really want to make a good combo with test. Get some Prop and Cyp both. Shoot the Prop eod the first couple of weeks while waiting for the cyp to kick in, then stay on the cyp for the duration of your cycle. This, of course, assumes that you aren't jump starting your cycle with dbol/anadrol/tbol or whatever. Of course, you can always do that too.:)

Top Bottom