Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon bottle keeps breaking -- I've got questions...

Tuck

I just got a new batch of Sustanon. On my previous cycle, the top of the amp came off cleanly, but not on this batch. Although I'm scoring the breaking point and using an amp opener, the top still shatters in a bunch of pieces. (The gear is legit, I believe.)

I've got 2 questions:

1. is there a trick I don't know that will prevent the shattering?

2. Should I be concerned with injecing glass shards? I'm using a 23 g needle; will glass pass through that? How will I know if I have injected a shard?

Thanks!

Im using karachi sust just now I have the same problem. I thought it was just me gripping to tightly to start with so I tried gripping lightly but still get the odd one breaking. As to the 23 g question. I use 1 1/2" green spikes and have no problems with the glass in the bottom of the amp. Dont know if these are similar in size to yours. Hope this helps

you can even use a pen cap the fits over the top of the amp. I do not know why it is breaking though even with scoring and amp opener. It does this for every amp? Maybe you are queezing the top too hard, but if you have been successful before, seems weird.

Last edited:
Squeeze lightly on the amp opener and rotate it to make the incision around the neck of the amp. Keep increasing the pressure on the opener and bang, eventually it should snap the top cleanly (my success rate is usually 9 out of 10 sust amps with this method..theres always the shatter incident)

Score and use a pen cap. The top will hardly ever break and it wont shatter into small pieces. I had that same problem and I was getting tiny pieces of glass in the sust. I was using 21g pins so I was worried I was injecting small amounts of glass.

I've had this problem also.
Score them ALOT. Tape up the body of the amp with duct tape, then open.
The amp opener didn't work for me when I had the same problem.

Personally I just use a butter knife and smokethe top end of it. I have never had one break or had a problem with glass.

jubei said:
Personally I just use a butter knife and smokethe top end of it. I have never had one break or had a problem with glass.
Yes. In this situation you have to practically cut the head off with a knife. I use a sharp non-serrated blade.

Actually I use the butter knife to "smash" the top off. It usually comes off pretty clean. I can even do it with a car key no problem. The reason a butter knife works is because it has some weight to it. I guess I'm the only one who employs this method.

Top Bottom