Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 (Organon) Label Teller

Labtec70

Hi folks

I've been treated for hypogonadism since 2002, following testicular cancer. While I've seen a change or two to the packaging of Sustanon 250 vials, I haven't really seen any siginificant changes to the vials or vial labels themselves. However, in the last month or so there has been a subtle but visually noticeable change to the vial label. Telling you this will hopefully enable astute users to recognise more easily a genuine product or counterfeit, when obtaining from an illicit source.

As I said, the change isn't huge but it is telling. The regular white label is of the same size and contains the same print as previous batches. However, the vial label itself now has a satin or silky look to it. It isn't a glossy, coated surface either; it is a matt surface like most papers vs. photo paper. It just has a slight textile material look about it.

Unfortunately, I can't post a pic for you because I'm not a platinum. Besides, I don't think it would come over visibly enough any how. Still, if you come across the following, below, then they should have the silky looking white label.

Batch No: 248448
Use by: 05-2017

Organon, UK
46777/100

Additional information: Red and yellow banded rings on vial top: deepish red over dark/ mustard yellow. These vials are individually packed in their own x1 vial boxes.

Hope this info helps!

Top Bottom