Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake turkish sus?

kambrev

Hey guys i recently got a 10ml vial of Sustanon 250 from a buddy who got it online from turkey. He was scared to take it because it looks like it may be fake. It has a white label that says Sustanon 250 and the diff types of test in it, but there is no batch number and no expiration number and no brand!.. would you try it? or toss it?

If its an underground lab, even from Turkey, the lack of labeling ISNT NECESSARILY a dealbreaker. If its supposed to be from a legit manufacturer that DOES serialize and # their vials, obviously this would raise some more questions. A picture of the vial in a source check forum would clear this up a lot... I think this is kind of a borderline, if not out of bounds, question, but Im no mod....

Hey guys i recently got a 10ml vial of Sustanon 250 from a buddy who got it online from turkey. He was scared to take it because it looks like it may be fake. It has a white label that says Sustanon 250 and the diff types of test in it, but there is no batch number and no expiration number and no brand!.. would you try it? or toss it?

Post up a pic to indentify.

Top Bottom