Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 or 500 for beginner

geez, no wonder people are only weighing 200lbs and taking over a gram of shit a week. Insanity. You should start off as low as possible, 200mg or 250 if you are using sustanon would be ideal, no need to stack even deca with it. BE SMART, GO SLOW you will grow just as fast, but when you get bigger, you will still have ammo as in raising the dose just a little to make more gains with. Use your brains people :)

genarr3 said:

Check my above post. There seems to be a major brain drain on this board.

I here ya bro.

BTW - you can use sus it doesn't matter. They all reach similar concentrations in the blood after several repeated injections anyway. Not a big difference at all.

MikePT and Genarr3 are on the ball and I agree. I did 250 mg per week for 8 weeks and I got great results. I should of had a better diet but it still worked well for me.

BrickGirl makes a lot of sense. Don't overload your body with too much in the beginning. As you body adjusts and when you're in future cycles you'll need more juice. Shit, if you take 500mg now then you'll eventually more than that in future cycles of test to get similar results. Start slow and see how your body reacts first. Diet is #1, workout #2, sleep #3 and gear is 4 in my book.

Good luck and stay smart.

Aikido:alien:

You may as well just do 250mg of Sus/Enanthate/Cypionate (no not all at one... :) Pick one...) run it for 8 to 10 weeks, and follow up with clomid... you shouldn't need 500mg/week at 200lbs, and a first cycle...

a guy I know did 250/week for 8 weeks... he trained natural, and competed in the juniors when he was younger... this guy was On... about 5'5 150 cut, and he went up to a bulky 189... no shit... didn't gain that much fat either...

Use the KISS theory for now, and see how you do...

S.

Top Bottom