Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tony Pao 85

I just finished a sustanon deca cycle about 7-8 weeks ago I'm wondering if it's ok to start a winny cycle now to cut up some of this weight I put on from my last cycle. Is it to late? If so when should I start? Any other suggestions will be awesome.

Thanks
Tony pao

Steroid*

If u have to ask that question then ur answer is NO!

Did u do a proper pct after ur last cycle? What's ur stats? Age/height/weight/ workout history?

I just finished a sustanon deca cycle about 7-8 weeks ago I'm wondering if it's ok to start a winny cycle now to cut up some of this weight I put on from my last cycle. Is it to late? If so when should I start? Any other suggestions will be awesome.

Thanks
Tony pao

wait as long as you were on atleast but diet and cardio could take care of that

^^^ actually it is a good answer. blood work will determine how far you are in your recovery. and i guarantee after a deca/test cycle unless you ran the proper ancillaries and a good pct you won't like your results. your test levels are probably <100 and your LH is near 0.

what did u run for a pct? did u run anti-prolactin? did u run an Ai during cycle? stats?

the vets on here have centuries combined of experience and we can help you, i have a feeling by your attitude that you made a horrendous mistake running deca and didn't run a good pct. just a hunch

Top Bottom