Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop hair loss with Toco-8

Id like to link you guys up with the a couple radio interviews on the Tocotrienols product Toco-8. This is Carl Lanore’s show over at Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

In the first interview, Carl Lanore interviews Eric Potratz about the history of tocotrienols & tocopherols, and presents the patented hair loss study and benefits of the tocotrienols [Toco-8] -

Quicktime - :: Super Human Radio ::
MP3 download - http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/pr/press/TOCO8.mp3

In the second interview Eric Potratz & Carl Lanore discuss the more specific properties of tocotrienols [Toco-8] and their benefits for hair growth, hormone production, heart health, ect -

Quicktime - :: Super Human Radio ::
MP3 download - http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2008/SHR_Show_184.mp3

Enjoy.

-Pp

I think I might be a good candidate for this product and will be running for at least the next 5 months as trial.

I am currently 46 years old and my hair has started to recede slightly and also thin on my crown. It's far from "falling out" everywhere and I never see no hairs on my towel or in the shower etc so I think my hair loss is age related and cycle related.

Anyways I have committed to running Toco for the period of time as per the study and PP's advice and will ceretainly update as we go. Currently just finsihed one can in tandem with Sustain and Endo for PCT and more on the way to continue with. Hopefully will have some positive results to report back on.

I think I might be a good candidate for this product and will be running for at least the next 5 months as trial.

I am currently 46 years old and my hair has started to recede slightly and also thin on my crown. It's far from "falling out" everywhere and I never see no hairs on my towel or in the shower etc so I think my hair loss is age related and cycle related.

Anyways I have committed to running Toco for the period of time as per the study and PP's advice and will ceretainly update as we go. Currently just finsihed one can in tandem with Sustain and Endo for PCT and more on the way to continue with. Hopefully will have some positive results to report back on.

Thanks access... we'll look forward to some feedback.

-Pp

Well I have taken toco-8 now for almost 8 months and have just used the last of the supply I had and I have to say in relation to hair loss that I have seen zero improvement. If anything at all it might have slightly worsened but certainly no improvement. I think this run has been more than a sufficient period to garner results and as reported was less than stellar which is unfortunate.

Top Bottom