Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in you system (blood)

Flanker.. Speed not essential,size is as we have been promoted up this year to pro d 1 and players are alot bigger.. So need something to be able to comete. think im going to go with anavar for a month, and 10 mil of test propinate, would this be out of my system 6 weeks after use? Or can you think of any better cycles?

I wasnt aware of the abbreviation thats all.. I get what post cycle therapy is though.. Haha calm down. Just not up to date with all the lingo. So what kind of pct can help get rid of steroid detection from your blood then?

Fark somebody help this guy I can't I'm at the gym now!!pct buddy learn it or your gonna lose it in more ways than 1,Steve you able to give him a hand??

PCT is what we use after discontinuing use of a steroid to promote a return to natural hormone levels. The purpose of a PCT is too increase testosterone production (natural) as your testies will shut down to some extent while cycling, and to block the effects of estrogen while maintaining balance between estrogen and testosterone levels.

During a cycle the body shuts down test production and estrogen level increase, we combat this through the use of ancillary drugs to lower estrogen and stimulate our bodies to produce their own testosterone.

Oh, and do some research on this site to find PCT advice!

I wasnt aware of the abbreviation thats all.. I get what post cycle therapy is though.. Haha calm down. Just not up to date with all the lingo. So what kind of pct can help get rid of steroid detection from your blood then?

pct doesn't get rid of steroid detection.

i'm thinking you would be better off practicing more rugby and hitting the weight room harder if you want to gain strength. you sound like you know absolutely nothing about AAS use and will definately end up hurting yourself more than helping.

lets say you do juice and it gives you a slight edge (it won't make you a better rugby player, just a little stronger) when you come off you will lose everything and more cause your natural testosterone will be suppressed. now I'm not an expert in rugby but I do know that American pro athletes who play professionally are amazingly gifted with talents which got them where they are, they didn't get there because of steroids. in other words you cannot inject steroids and become the next Lebron James.

Wow really! I've played first grade rugby and rep rugby in australia since i was 17 and never juiced once. I'm a fly half and stand 5'10 at 100kg (220lb)13%bf at 21, Steve's right it's not goin to make u a better player and if u get caught ur career could be over completely. Choose wisely

Top Bottom