Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and sports

hi,
I am a college level wrestler and i have been pretty successful, but im looking for that extra edge to get me to the top. i train constantly, maybe too much even. but what im getting at is, i was talking to a friend and he has been taking winstrol during the season. he was telling me that its great, hes faster stronger and a way faster recovery time. but my questions are,
- how would this affect my wrestling?
- would it hurt me if i have to cut weight. i weigh 220 now but i wrestle 197 , would taking steroids hurt that drop?
- does anybody know how often the NCAA does tests?
- how obvious would it be?
- what steroids should take for the best results and for what im looking to do?

eat4life said:
hi,
I am a college level wrestler and i have been pretty successful, but im looking for that extra edge to get me to the top. i train constantly, maybe too much even. but what im getting at is, i was talking to a friend and he has been taking winstrol during the season. he was telling me that its great, hes faster stronger and a way faster recovery time. but my questions are,
- how would this affect my wrestling?
- would it hurt me if i have to cut weight. i weigh 220 now but i wrestle 197 , would taking steroids hurt that drop?
- does anybody know how often the NCAA does tests?
- how obvious would it be?
- what steroids should take for the best results and for what im looking to do?

This is a great place to get info but it requires that you have a basic understanding. You can't expect everyone to walk you through all the things you need to know. And honestly, anyone who gives advice to someone so unaware isn't the best source of information. I'd suggest doing some reading up on the subject first. The books available on this site are a great start. (Rec: Beyond Steroids and Bottomline Bodybuilding). Good luck.

Hmm im going to try to shed as much light as i can.

I have many friends who are college wrestlers.
First youre D1 right?
197s is a fucking huge division dude
running winny will not inhibit your cutting but only promote it.
every junior college wrestler i know is on steroids
If your d1 you should ask a teamate whose on shit they would know the testing details
Research what steroid you want to take and identify how long it stays in your system
post cycle.

And as for how it will affect your wrestling, it will help you turn into a beast and utilize that agression. winstrol is great but i have a best friend whose a college wrestler and its hard on his joints. It wont be ovbious, well you need to propose a cycle to us and we will tell you. Hope some vets chime in

GL hope that helped man
-ghost

thanks alot. i was jc this last year and im transfering to a d1 program this year, i was big this year but i want to be a beast.. il look into that book too. and if i do buy any thing , should i buy it here or a local vendor?

eat4life said:
thanks alot. i was jc this last year and im transfering to a d1 program this year, i was big this year but i want to be a beast.. il look into that book too. and if i do buy any thing , should i buy it here or a local vendor?
wrong question to be asking bro.... do research first

I would stay away from winstrol just because it dries you out to much which leads to joint pain. Low dose test/var would be a good choice.

eat4life said:

You cannot buy them like aspirin. They are prescription medicines. Probably there's a black market out there but use your common sense.

Top Bottom